• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Devts

Devts

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

I've seen videos of the XFPS 3.0 and I'm impressed. However, I have a few questions to ask people who have one before I buy one myself.

1. Can you use the XFPS and have another player logged on a different controller and play at the same time?
2. Can it work on all games? For example, GTA, GoW, or even racing games?
3. I've heard of deadzone issues. I didn't notice anything that bad on video demos, but how has it been in real life?
4. Do you have to reset the keyboard mappings everytime you turn the 360 on?
5. I don't think you can, but just incase I'm wrong, can you be banned from XBL for using this?

#2 foolkiller

foolkiller

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:29 PM

1. Yes
2. Yes & No. It will technically work but some games wont be what you consider playable.
3. Not really a problem with 3.0, but it takes a lot of tweaking to get it right.
4. No
5. Not likely.
Also remember that your wired headset will not work with XFPS. You must use a wireless.

#3 Cheater912

Cheater912

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE(foolkiller @ Nov 10 2008, 04:05 PM) View Post

1. Yes
2. Yes & No. It will technically work but some games wont be what you consider playable.
3. Not really a problem with 3.0, but it takes a lot of tweaking to get it right.
4. No
5. Not likely.
Also remember that your wired headset will not work with XFPS. You must use a wireless.

Wow. I was going to get one, but I only use my Turtle Beach (wired). Thanks for posting that.

#4 ghafarpour

ghafarpour

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:34 AM

someone reports about lag in using mouse. I want know if you buy xfps, do you suggest to others?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users