Photo

I Got Banned From Live Do I Still Have To Cancel?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 neo866

neo866

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:16 PM

I have a firmware flashed xbox 360 and had a years subscription to live but i got banned.

What i need to know is, do i still have to cancel my xbox live subscription or because i was banned can i just leave it?

#2 commandersafi

commandersafi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

If you paid for the subscription via credit card you are going to want to cancel it. When you pay with CC it automatically will update your subscription when it is over so if you don't cancel it, it will continue to charge you.

If you by the xbox live cards in stores, then you don't really have to cancel

#3 Bighomedog11

Bighomedog11

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:21 AM

You can also call the 1-800 number for xbox live,And tell the people that you want your account to be canceled when its about to end. And to take off auto renewal. And they should do it with no problem and give u a referral number and keep that just in case you get charged you have something to back you up.. But i never have got charger after i called them. And if i have they refunded the money!

#4 Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Family&Children, Traveling, Skateboarding, Cars, Electronics, Music, G4TV, Nice Homes, GTA Modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE(commandersafi @ Jun 25 2008, 12:16 PM) View Post

When you pay with CC it automatically will update your subscription when it is over so if you don't cancel it, it will continue to charge you.

Microsoft is greedy man. lol How can they just go around banning people, then continue to charge them? That's messed up.

#5 scuba156

scuba156

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE(Infamous Ob @ Jun 27 2008, 03:24 PM) View Post

Microsoft is greedy man. lol How can they just go around banning people, then continue to charge them? That's messed up.

because the console gets banned, not the profile. the profile is still fully usable and can still access live on a different console with no consequences

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users