lAze_a55

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:03 AM

I need 2 dvd drives, brand is no matter as long as they both read disks good. I have a dead Philips drive also that I am looking for a laser to put in it, laser part # OPU-5161. Also I am looking for a cheap unlocked working stock hard drive, no matter on the brand here either.

On the dvd drives, I need to stay as close to $20 ea as possible. On the laser, no more than $15 shipped( I can get it elsewhere for $15). On the retail hard drive, no more than $10 shipped. If anyone has got this stuff and they want to get rid of it, please pm me. I only use Paypal.

I still have plenty of the 49FL020 Cheapmods I was selling. You gotta build'em though. They are just the chip and the PLCC socket. I can flash them with any 256k bios I can get hold of. I will trade some of these for a discount on the needed items. Thanks!!

#2 manatarms25

manatarms25

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:53 AM

I will give you a hard drive shipped for 10 bucks your choice W.D. or seagate.

#3 lAze_a55

lAze_a55

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:40 AM

Ok, I got 2 drives and an unlocked hd.

I am still looking for a Philips laser OPU-5161 if anyone has one to spare. The Philips drive is a VAD6035. I will also consider a buying one that has a dead mainbord or broken tray.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users