1 reply to this topic

#1 Xizer

Xizer

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:55 AM

I think my ST.DB file is messed up or something. I cannot seem to get soundtracks to work.

I've tried three different PC-based utilities.

The first one, XBOX Soundtrack Editor v0.97, gives me this error upon connecting to my Xbox: "Can't Open Soundtrack Data."

Okay, scratch that program. On to the next one! Xbox Soundtrack Manager 0002. I connect to my Xbox, and it won't recognize any existing ST.DB files. The interface is terrible. So I try adding in some songs and it just ends up fucking shit up, because the next time I open the program it doesn't recognize an ST.DB file again and once again presents me with a blank interface.

All right, program number three. Virtual Xbox CD Ripper 0.0.6.1. So I connect to my fucking Xbox again, and have it create a new ST.DB file, and start ripping shit. Hey, what do you know, it looks like it was successful! Let's boot up Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and check it out...

Oh hey. Static on the user track station. Awesome.

I examine my /E/TDATA/fffe000/music directory and all looks fine. What in the bloody hell is going on? Also, when I try opening my shit from Virtual Xbox CD Ripper in the other two programs, it's still messed up.

#2 c-2

c-2

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

XBOX Soundtrack Editor v0.97

that one works perfect for me .. try deleting the current soundtrack and make a new one with this app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users