• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sketchafo

sketchafo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:10 AM

so... Can i get the globe360 in america? if so, where?

and does the globe 360 or the xeno 360 require me to do the NME patching process? because It seems like a real pain in the ass... 20 mins to re-patch a game so it can play, and destroying all stealth in the process? wtf?
i kinda need a chip, as i will not have full access to a comp with SATA ports for at least a month.

I do not have my 360 yet, but in a day or two, i should. It has a hitachi drive, though i am not sure exactly which. just hoping it's not a v79. the warranty is already void, and it has a preventative x clamp fix, so... Not new to modding, in terms of hardware and software (my specialties are is Xbox1 and PSP), and i am decent at soldering, so that's not an issue, but the patching just won't cut it.

In an unrelated, but important matter, if one cut the yellow wire in an xbox1 controller, could it still be used on the xbox? because i was thinking about putting a female USB on the cord that connects to the xbox, essentially making a dual - system controller.

please and thank you,
jesus gonzales
(alexander turro)

#2 thepunisher302

thepunisher302

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:40 AM

Uh, I have an NME 2.0 and the patching of an .ISO takes like 30 seconds. Second, I don't know why you'd want to play backups online unless you actually want to get banned. I really don't know if you have to patch the Xeno or Globe chips, i have a BenQ drive in my box with the NME 2.0 and installation was a sinch. Seven wires total with network and USB off feature when backups are loaded. Good luck.

Edited by thepunisher302, 09 July 2008 - 06:40 AM.

#3 sketchafo

sketchafo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:44 PM

kk, the 20 minutes was from a review of the first one, and i never saw anything about an update to the patcher, so... ya thanx, tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users