13 replies to this topic

#1 Ultra_Immortal

Ultra_Immortal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:39 PM

Hi,

In order for me to backup my Xbox 360 games, I need to be able to ftp my PC and the console.
Before I can do this, I need a hacked Dashboard to be installed.

Could someone please tell me how to do this.

Thank You

#2 No_Name

No_Name

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:33 AM

1: Find a way to break or exploit the XBox 360 security remembering the dashboard is located in the onboard NAND flash chip and is signed with the Microsoft public key and the consoles CPU Key.
2: Ensure this exploit allows unsigned code to be able to run from the NAND without bricking the whole console
3: Code a hacked dashboard with the features you want including FTP while not bricking the console
4: Write your code to the NAND and hope it does not brick the console
5: Power on your Xbox 360 and enjoy providing you did not brick the console.

#3 Butcer

Butcer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:41 AM

it seems "teh scene" has been beaten by copy protections remember the time when the scenesters said there could never been a protection that wouldn't be cracked, well guess what xbox 360 has still not been cracked you still cannot run homebrew on it and probably never will

The scene has failed

#4 kurokisei

kurokisei

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE(Butcer @ Jul 13 2008, 12:17 PM) View Post

it seems "teh scene" has been beaten by copy protections remember the time when the scenesters said there could never been a protection that wouldn't be cracked, well guess what xbox 360 has still not been cracked you still cannot run homebrew on it and probably never will

The scene has failed

If someone else hasn't done it already, it's obviously impossible.

#5 grimdoomer

grimdoomer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE(Ultra_Immortal @ Jul 12 2008, 03:15 PM) View Post

Hi,

In order for me to backup my Xbox 360 games, I need to be able to ftp my PC and the console.
Before I can do this, I need a hacked Dashboard to be installed.

Could someone please tell me how to do this.
Thank You

You need to flash your Dvd-drive's firmware. Then you will be able to backup your games by connecting the sata cable to your pc. No one has gotten a hacked dash to run on the 360 yet.

People on this site are assholes, instead of replying with gay sarcastic replies, why not correct his mistakes and tell him what to do.

#6 scuba156

scuba156

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE(grimdoomer @ Jul 16 2008, 07:01 AM) View Post

You need to flash your Dvd-drive's firmware. Then you will be able to backup your games by connecting the sata cable to your pc. No one has gotten a hacked dash to run on the 360 yet.

People on this site are assholes, instead of replying with gay sarcastic replies, why not correct his mistakes and tell him what to do.

because its posted all over these boards and all he had to do was search. seriously, were not here to answer the same questions a thousand times, especially when the poster wont even search for himself to find the answer in a matter of seconds

#7 No_Name

No_Name

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(grimdoomer @ Jul 15 2008, 02:01 PM) View Post

I gave him a fairly accurate answer to his question on how he could do it. I am sick of people who are too lazy to search or do their research, I could have just replied with a L2 Search Noob or NO! but instead I took the time to make the post I did.

So what if I am an asshole to some people online

#8 mafiafan123

mafiafan123

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:24 AM

sleeping.gif This might be a start (XBOX DASHDOWNGRADE NAND FLASH TRANSLATED FRENCH TO ENGLISH) unsure.gif

#9 X-hacker

X-hacker

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:20 PM

Firstly, if the 360 HAD been hacked then it would be PLASTERED ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN INTERNET.

Secondly, I ain't no arsehole and I'm sure there's a lot of other people on here who aren't that actually CONTRIBUTE TO THE SCENE INSTEAD OF GETTING UP ON THEIR PEDASTEL and pointing down at ppl.

Thirdly, EVERYONE needs to start learning at some point. No matter how stupid or noobish the post, just grin and point them in the right direction. If they still ask questions, then that's their problem for not having the intelligence to understand in the first place.

End of.

#10 iLLNESS

iLLNESS

X-S Genius

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:computers, video games, my gf, movies, drinking
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE(scuba156 @ Jul 16 2008, 03:00 AM) View Post

because its posted all over these boards and all he had to do was search. seriously, were not here to answer the same questions a thousand times, especially when the poster wont even search for himself to find the answer in a matter of seconds

no your appearantly here to fill the thread with more useless information making it even harder to find the good stuff...

if no one posted answers like yours in the first place, then when people DO search and find a thread like this one theyd see the answer, rather then seeing bullshit and having to follow and endless trail of bullshit answers..

i dont know if youve ever learned soemthing from scratch without knowing anything about it, but when you have absolutely NO IDEA how things work with something, its pretty hard to find specific information on it.

in the end, posting those remarks fill the forum with crap, waste bandwidth and make everything 10x harder to sift through. so dont try and act like you learned all this yourself as we all know someone somewhere showed you the way.

#11 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Football (US), Pro Wrestling, Anime
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE(iLLNESS @ Jul 27 2008, 03:43 AM) View Post

i dont know if youve ever learned soemthing from scratch without knowing anything about it, but when you have absolutely NO IDEA how things work with something, its pretty hard to find specific information on it.

i disagree. EVERYTHING that someone could possibly have to know is in a sticky. if someone reads 2 or 3 pinned threads, they will be on the right track. in addition, does the newbie section not seem like a better place for a true beginner than technical onboard bios hacking?

what exactly did you answer in this thread by the way?

The scene has failed

progress has definitely been made, its just taking time. since the system came out, we have gotten

1. the firmware hack, which lead to
2. the king kong shader exploit
3. the timing attack to downgrade the kernel to use the king kong exploit
4. the ability to resign PIRS containers (which very well could lead to something big in the future)

big hacks don't just materialize, they combine previous efforts and build on them.

Edited by Reaper527, 29 July 2008 - 05:24 PM.

#12 Butcer

Butcer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE(Reaper527 @ Jul 29 2008, 06:57 PM) View Post

i disagree. EVERYTHING that someone could possibly have to know is in a sticky. if someone reads 2 or 3 pinned threads, they will be on the right track. in addition, does the newbie section not seem like a better place for a true beginner than technical onboard bios hacking?

what exactly did you answer in this thread by the way?
progress has definitely been made, its just taking time. since the system came out, we have gotten

1. the firmware hack, which lead to
2. the king kong shader exploit
3. the timing attack to downgrade the kernel to use the king kong exploit
4. the ability to resign PIRS containers (which very well could lead to something big in the future)

big hacks don't just materialize, they combine previous efforts and build on them.

you guys have b een beaten face it

#13 Arakon

Arakon

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE(Butcer @ Aug 9 2008, 08:30 PM) View Post

you guys have b een beaten face it

I bet you're one of those pathetic clowns that play with their friends and as soon as you lose a single round, you go "oh, the game sucks, I won't play with you anymore".
Face it, you fail at life.

#14 mcsweeny92

mcsweeny92

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:xbox, music, football
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:25 AM

HA. The 360 will be hacked, it just is takeing a hell of a lot longer then the xbox. (I hope laugh.gif )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users