QUOTE(danybp @ Jul 15 2008, 09:09 AM)
i've read faq and searched google, but none answered my question
(faq only tells very basic and tutorials)
1. can u play xbox live with back up games?(they make it sound like u cant, but they make it unclear)
2.besides the dvd burner, wut do i need to play back up games if i am paying some one to mod it?
3. at wut website can i find TRUSTED modders?
4. If my console get banned, am i still covered by the warranty? (using hairdryer method i wont have to rip the warranty sticker)
All questions were covered and you obviously didnt use Google!
1) You can but they will get you banned if you didnt rip them properly, using the latest dvd firmware is another important point...
2) A Kreon drive to rip your games since software piracy is against the DMCA, modchips arent necessary.
3) X-S, just check their rep...
4) If you open the 360/some else opens it you say Good Bye to the warranty.
Warranty fraud is illegal and wont be tolerate since it is against the law and will also get you suspended/banned from this forum.
You should better have "searched" for the rules.
Have a nice day...