#1 silentline3x

silentline3x

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:06 PM

I decided to sell my main xbox. I thought I never would get rid of this, then I saw an ATV on craigslist. The final mod is in progress, so, if I get a buyer before I finish, I can tailor the machine to his/her specifications. All internal/software work is done. Specs are as follows:

duoX2 GS w/ current evolutionX flash
250GB HD EIDE - XBMC, DVD2XBOX, EMUs, and bout 70 games - not sure yet if Im gonna leave the games on due to copyright issues.
2 black controller S

Now on to the case. What I'm trying to do is make a superslim box, which is a little shorter than half the original xbox height. But so far I have all the cuts done for only a slim box.

So, your options are:

standard xbox case, clear.

Slimbox, otherwise standard

Superslim box. Completely smooth faceplate(no controller ports), 4 USB ports(the controller breakaways will be converted to male USB), hidden DVD dongle, only the eject button on faceplate, LED ring around clear jewel, DVD drive window, all case painted chrome

I want to hear any offers...and if its good enough, you can just let me know the features you want instead, if you dont like the ones ive selected.

thanks

#2 silentline3x

silentline3x

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:31 PM

Taking out my original v1.6 xbox Samsung hard drive. In perfect condition, I just dont have room in my case for it anymore(slim box).

The only 'problem' with the unit is that part of the case has been cut, to show off the disk spinning in a window. But the cut is professional and clean, it really makes no difference.

So, if you want pictures, let me know, otherwise, throw up an offer...I have paypal...also, I'm willing to work with the price to compensate for your uncertainty, because I have - what, 3, posts?

thanks for looking

PS...if by random chance you have a belt sander that you dont mind getting rid of, we can work out a trade

#3 silentline3x

silentline3x

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

bump...superslim cuts have been made. So if anyone wants one...here it is. Ill post pictures once I actually get the case complete...then again after I paint.

btw thinking bout adding 128mb memory to add value...

#4 silentline3x

silentline3x

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

fyi some mod just merged the 2 threads i had...to clear up any confusion, the xbox and Samsung drive are being sold separately

the superslim xbox comes with
xbox(and everything listed with it internally)
power/av cords
2 S controllers
games/no games...doesnt really matter

samsung comes with
drive itself
yellow power cord
standard black xbox bezel
i suppose i could throw in a IDE cable as well.

#5 masarripa

masarripa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

how much for the samsung shipped, pm me

#6 silentline3x

silentline3x

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts