italianboy300

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:33 AM

Hello,
I need to find out if anybody is interested in buying modified Xboxes with the 128MB Ram upgrade on them. I also can offer the service of upgrading your existing Xbox with the 128MB upgrade.The Ram will be professionally installed by a PC board manufacturer. All my chips are new, and are Samsung brand. Here are the prices:

Soft Modded w/NKPatcher Xbox 128MB Ram - $200
Soft Modded w/NKPatcher & 128MB Ram Service- $150
128MB Ram Service- $125

The Dashboard is XBMC. Prices include 4 memory chips. Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is $15. I need to get 9 Pre-Orders before I can ship any. If i do not get 9 pre-orders, the money will be returned. Payment will be through Paypal. Please let me know if you are interested in this. This should be a nice upgrade for XBMC and the new Aeon skin. Also, ask me any questions you may have. Thanks

#2 italianboy300

italianboy300

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:03 PM

Correction, I only need 7 pre-orders. I need 7 pre-orders first because I can only buy the chips in 30qty and don't want to eat the money if no one wants a 128MB memory Xbox.

#3 italianboy300

italianboy300

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:47 AM

Since I am not getting the response I thought I would get. I have decided to sell the ram chips by themselves for $80 shipped. That includes all 4 chips that are needed. I do have a limited supply so if your interested, send me a PM. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users