sion28

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

I posted this question in the xbmc.org forums w/o response, just thought I'd bring it up here, too...

http://xbmc.org/foru...p;postcount=464

When playing a video (physical dvd or iso or divx, etc.) and I bring up the audio menu, nothing is there. The only thing I can do is hit back to go back to the player menu "cross" icon thingy. When I select the Audio menu though, it brings up a blank screen (video still playing behind it). Same is true for the video settings during playback.

I have one video file that I need to re-encode from the DVD, cause the audio is off, but with any other skin, I can bring up the audio settings screen during playback and adjust the audio delay. In Clearity (my favorite looking skin) it's just blank.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

Thanks!

Edited by sion28, 22 July 2008 - 06:20 PM.

#2 FourTwentySmiles

FourTwentySmiles

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:25 PM

If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.......BUT I dont think the Clearity Skin ever really came out of BETA. Did it?

#3 sion28

sion28

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:30 PM

Maybe not, I don't know, but I've read several posts by people who are big fans of it, and figured something this simple would have been noticed and commented upon... but I can't find anything on it.

If anyone has a few minutes to switch over to clearity and try bringing up the audio menu in the video player (where one is normally able to adjust audio delay) I'd really appreciate the effort!

#4 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:28 AM

Its not just you its a bug because its an unfinished skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users