• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nickskates4lyfe

nickskates4lyfe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:10 AM

i followed the instructions to turn my thumb drive into a action replay memory card, after i formatted on the xbox i put the save games on the stick with AR, then i plugged the stick into the xbox and went into file explorer in UX and it says "J Unformatted"

i followed the instructions step by step, i dont understand why it wont work.

i wasnt quite sure where to post, seeing as how action replay is a utility i would guess it belongs here.

Edited by nickskates4lyfe, 24 July 2008 - 04:14 AM.

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE(nickskates4lyfe @ Jul 24 2008, 11:46 AM) View Post

i followed the instructions to turn my thumb drive into a action replay memory card, after i formatted on the xbox i put the save games on the stick with AR, then i plugged the stick into the xbox and went into file explorer in UX and it says "J Unformatted"

i followed the instructions step by step, i dont understand why it wont work.

i wasnt quite sure where to post, seeing as how action replay is a utility i would guess it belongs here.

Not all usb thumb drives are compatible with the xbox. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't and you have to try other brands.

#3 nickskates4lyfe

nickskates4lyfe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:09 PM

well thats the thing, i was using it as storage on the console before i decided to use it for AR, it worked perfectly before i tried it with AR...

the xbox never had a problem formatting and reading and writing from it before...

the funny thing is its not really even a thumb drive, its an old mp3 player that i stripped out of the case and ised for flash storage...

#4 Lord_Hondros

Lord_Hondros

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:-
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:19 AM

Make sure you plug in the device, then boot UnleashX. It has a problem with that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users