• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NevRExcptDef34t

NevRExcptDef34t

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:50 AM

Hello, I've been trying to get as many mods for KotOR 1 and 2 for the Xbox as I can. I'm fully aware that you cannot use graphical mods on the Xbox but I know there are quite a few Module and Script mods that will run on the Xbox. I've read many places that the Hak Pad works but I cannot get it up and running(You can't use KSE to give you the Hak Pad Item). I just want to know what mods you all have working on the Xbox and if you would be so nice to PM them to me(I'd greatly appreciate it as it seems most of the KotOR 1 or 2 sites don't show kindness to a Xbox Modder and just tell them useless information that'll confuse them). Please don't refer me to pcgamemods because that site has been down for a couple years now.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- NevRExcptDef34t

#2 NevRExcptDef34t

NevRExcptDef34t

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:05 PM

91 Views and no replies, not one person can help me out of those 91 people? I'm sorry for double posting in my own topic, but this is a bit sad. I know there's mods such as the Hak Pad out there for the Xbox, I can't get the Hak Pad working because some of the mods required to run it on the Xbox are lost, since most of the sites have died. I know there's several people on this forum that possess the Hak Pad. All I did was ask for a little help, yet people just come here in out of "OMG MODZ WOOO!!!! Oh wait no mods here, just someone asking a good question and for some help, better not reply because that's uncool"(Sorry if that offended anyone but it really seems that way). If anyone that's not afraid to help, please reply. I'm begging for the Hak Pad, I've been trying to get it working for so long.

#3 VoxAngel

VoxAngel

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:28 AM

I can't really help with this, since I almost never used anything but my own mods. The few extra files I used are still available from various links at the Holowan Labs forum (not pcgamemods).

Further, the fact that I have none of it anymore doesn't really help much either...

#4 grayK

grayK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE(NevRExcptDef34t @ Jul 24 2008, 11:50 AM) View Post

Hello, I've been trying to get as many mods for KotOR 1 and 2 for the Xbox as I can. I'm fully aware that you cannot use graphical mods on the Xbox but I know there are quite a few Module and Script mods that will run on the Xbox. I've read many places that the Hak Pad works but I cannot get it up and running(You can't use KSE to give you the Hak Pad Item). I just want to know what mods you all have working on the Xbox and if you would be so nice to PM them to me(I'd greatly appreciate it as it seems most of the KotOR 1 or 2 sites don't show kindness to a Xbox Modder and just tell them useless information that'll confuse them). Please don't refer me to pcgamemods because that site has been down for a couple years now.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- NevRExcptDef34t

well "up" for this post !
I will be very happy to get these mods for xbox too !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users