brando56894

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:38 AM

ive read that XBMC wont load etm trainer files and ive searched for a solution and everything ive seen is atleast 2-3 years old so im assuming that there is a more up to date way to do this but i have no idea how. apparently there are "mini-launchers" for these trainer files but i have no idea what to look for other then the words "mini-launcher"

thanks

#2 NevRExcptDef34t

NevRExcptDef34t

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:10 PM

I suggest getting the Xored Mini-Launcher from Xbins. There should be a tutorial on the tutorials section of xbox-scene(Not the Forums). I thought XBMC supported that type of trainer as well, maybe you should try getting the latest version of XBMC.

#3 e51v50h

e51v50h

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:45 PM

Hey!! I'm having the same problem. I am using XBMC and i have 4200+ .ETM files that read fine, except for the .etm files (of which I have about 15) for GTA: San Andreas. I dont even get the little yellow yield sign in the bottom right of the game when in the programs folder like I do all of my other games. huh.gif

Is there something that you have to do with the .etm trainer file other than going to (in my case) E:/xbmc/system/trainers and putting the file in there with the rest of the .etm trainer files????

If anyone knows where or what I need to do to get this trainer working please let me know. I love this game and have beat it twice, but now I want to go have some fun without all the putting in codes everytime you get close to dying that i'm doing now. dry.gif

If someone out there has a trainer for this that they know works, could you point me in the direction of where to get it..........please?????

Thanks!!! biggrin.gif

J.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users