• 1,799 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:02 AM

ZsnexBox 3.5

-Video previews and screenshots are both displayed

-Fixed bug where preview border was displayed when preview
border was disabled.

-Freed several megabytes of RAM. This fixes the screenshot
display problem in 1080i.

-Added support for sub folders in the Images directory.
This will allow users to sort the images (i.e. a
folder for Maps, Manuals, Strategy Guides, etc...). Much
higher resolution images are now supported.

Install:

Copy the contents of ZsnexBox 3.5 to your Xbox. Delete any previous ZsnexBox.ini.

-Everyone who made previews for ZsnexBox

Edited by nes6502, 31 July 2008 - 05:09 AM.

#2 stevenalvarado

stevenalvarado

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Location:Costa Rica PlayStation3 Version: none Nintendo Wii Version: v4.1u
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:24 AM

very nice new features!

the best snes emulator ever.

#3 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:01 AM

Payday~! cool.gif

I'll get you all the artwork and videos with datfiles all zipped up when they're done. Just a few more to go.

Those features so kick ass. I'll have to make all of the manuals now too. Awesome.

Thanks to Horscht and Sotu for the missing video previews. About 2 or 300 videos in all they did together and there are a few more to go, and Horscht's help organizing and purging duplicate roms and getting the full set together was invaluable.....

Let ya know when it's ready..

~Rx

PS...don't anybody bother downloading my old preview packs. I will have a full SNES extra library with the dats shortly. Full of artwork, vids and game mauals and strategy guides, and the datfiles to match your roms to the names.

My ZSnes emulator folder is almsot 10GB now, and getting bigger!

Edited by ressurectionx, 31 July 2008 - 07:03 AM.

#4 juntistik

juntistik

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:03 AM

where can one score these video previews?

#5 CroC.

CroC.

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:26 AM

Znesbox 3.5......

Nice.

Can't wait to get this on my box smile.gif

#6 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:41 AM

So NES....

We have to find somebody that can alter the skins to view both videos and artwork now then?

#7 sotu

sotu

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:16 AM

Great news, thank you Nes for continuing to innovate and listening to your fans! What a nice surprise.

#8 Maturion

Maturion

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

That's so awesome! Thanks a lot nes! smile.gif

#9 law56ker

law56ker

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

WOW, Thanks. Keep the emulator alive.

#10 gilles9999

gilles9999

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:04 PM

YEAHHH!!! NES!!!!
IT'S JUST TOTALLY ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gilles9999, 31 July 2008 - 06:05 PM.

#11 ultimate509

ultimate509

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:47 PM

Just when you think Zsnes cant get any better..WOW..thanks Nes, Dam finally the emulation scene is up & active again there were a couple of months that nothing really was going on.
side note: Rez I already downloaded your (U) rom previews #-Z do I really have to download them again to get your extra things (cover fronts/guides/screenshots,ect) Can we get your stuff posted in seperate files.
iI have an idea can you start a new thread & try and get it stickyd. Call it emulation essentials and have all downloads well organized previews,screenshots, rumbles(RULE: dont respond in the thread inless you have something to contribute, that way it can be kept clean as possible...basically any thing thats related to making our emulators SPARKLE..cause think about it we might as well start our own xbox-scene repository since the old one seems to have disappeared & vanished.bye & thanks for reading just adding my 2cents.
rolleyes.gif

#12 competes2win

competes2win

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:47 PM

Nes6502 You are the Man, man... Great job this is much appreciate...

also, out of curiosity, how difficult would it be to edit or create a new skin for this emulator... It shouldn't be too hard should it?

#13 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE(ultimate509 @ Jul 31 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post

Just when you think Zsnes cant get any better..WOW..thanks Nes, Dam finally the emulation scene is up & active again there were a couple of months that nothing really was going on.
side note: Rez I already downloaded your (U) rom previews #-Z do I really have to download them again to get your extra things (cover fronts/guides/screenshots,ect) Can we get your stuff posted in seperate files.
iI have an idea can you start a new thread & try and get it stickyd. Call it emulation essentials and have all downloads well organized previews,screenshots, rumbles(RULE: dont respond in the thread inless you have something to contribute, that way it can be kept clean as possible...basically any thing thats related to making our emulators SPARKLE..cause think about it we might as well start our own xbox-scene repository since the old one seems to have disappeared & vanished.bye & thanks for reading just adding my 2cents.
rolleyes.gif

Unfortunately, I recommend downloading the new vidpacks as well because there have been some game name changes since and some of the old vids will be named wrong if you don't use the new ones. You're welcome to just change the names afterwards, but it may just be easier for you to download the new packs.

I will pack the artwork/manuals and dats in a separate zip in case that's the route you want to go down.

I'm doing this pretty much for all the major emus now that we have vid previews starting up on XPORT emus. I planned on having a thread just like what you were talking about eventually with all the artwork packs/vids for all the systems.

~Rx

#14 CroC.

CroC.

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:43 AM

Is this a bug...
Why is it that in Zsnesbox 3.5 you cannot adjust the preview box.

I've pressed every single button on my controller and nothing will adjust.... Or am l doing it wrong???????

Anyway I'm willing to make previews for people that bought the emumovies dvd with the preview and we can do some type of trade.

#15 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:19 AM

Hey Croc,

Not a bug..... Maybe you should reinstall it. I just tried Gilles skin and readjusted everything. AWESOME dual previews without any slowdown or locking up. I can't believe how good it looks.

For the SNES videos, it would be great if you wouldn't mind helping out making the remaining untranslated vids and a few translated vids for me.

I will release all of my videos for SNES shortly when I'm sure everything is good and I get the rest of these vids. Datfiles will be provided to run your roms through so they match up with the videos/artwork/ and manuals.

Now that the emulators for XPORT are starting to get the preview feature as well, thanks to NES and madmab, I could use help on the video sets for those emulators. So far, we've got preview capability for Genesis, Atari Lynx and TG16 with more on the way. I'll need a ton of help creating the missing vids.

Here's Atari Lynx Compatibility

Here's SNES Compatibility

Any help will be greatly appreciated by the whole community.

~Rx

Edited by ressurectionx, 01 August 2008 - 05:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users