• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 atticusyouth

atticusyouth

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:56 AM

Can send pick to interested party if wanted. I am selling a used NTSC xbox 360 system I bought on here. Not will to trade or separate! Please send offer I do not know what price is reasonable to ask for. I do have a perfect ebay and paypal rating.

Unfortunitly my 360 did not come with the box. What is included is everything else(wired controller, power brick and cable, vga cable, s video cable, 20gb hard drive). The 360 is again flashed(if that is what your looking for) with ixtream not sure what version. 360 has never bricked and reads all games flawlessly!

Basically I just graduated college and its hard to find a job and I am not really interested in xbox anymore sad.gif

Please pm all offers!

#2 icedogg

icedogg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(atticusyouth @ Aug 6 2008, 02:32 AM) View Post

Can send pick to interested party if wanted. I am selling a used NTSC xbox 360 system I bought on here. Not will to trade or separate! Please send offer I do not know what price is reasonable to ask for. I do have a perfect ebay and paypal rating.

Unfortunitly my 360 did not come with the box. What is included is everything else(wired controller, power brick and cable, vga cable, s video cable, 20gb hard drive). The 360 is again flashed(if that is what your looking for) with ixtream not sure what version. 360 has never bricked and reads all games flawlessly!

Basically I just graduated college and its hard to find a job and I am not really interested in xbox anymore sad.gif

Please pm all offers!

Hey, just saw you were a new member. Do you have any pictures of the console and all the accessories? Also, what's your ebay name and would you be willing to list it on ebay? I'm looking for a system similar to yours. Hope to hear from you soon.

-IceDogg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users