Photo

Want into the PlayStation Home Closed Beta Test?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PS3Scene

PS3Scene

X-S Freak

• Admin
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:21 AM

Want into the PlayStation Home Closed Beta Test?
Posted by XanTium | 8-8-2008 0:21 EST

From the US Playstation Blog

Today we're announcing the expansion of our closed beta test for PlayStation Home to begin at the end of the month.

Later today, the PLAYSTATION Store will be updated with a PlayStation Home theme. By downloading the theme, users are submitting an application to join the PlayStation Home Beta test community. We will be using a variety of criteria including activity on the PLAYSTATION Network to determine eligibility for the Beta community. Existing beta testers have automatically qualified to be part of the expanded beta.
We're really excited about this milestone and want our most loyal fans to be a part of the evolution of PlayStation Home.

In Europe, SCEE is also beginning their expanded closed beta, directly targeting consumers who have been most active on PLAYSTATION Network and PLAYSTATION Store. SCEE will be in email contact with their PSN audience very shortly.

#2 jwin767

jwin767

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Computers, technology, gadgets, cars and my 360
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:06 AM

SCEE will be in email contact with their PSN audience very shortly.

believe it when i see it.....

Edited by jwin767, 08 August 2008 - 08:07 AM.

#3 bucko

bucko

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:27 PM

In Europe, SCEE is also beginning their expanded closed beta, directly targeting consumers who have been most active on PLAYSTATION Network and PLAYSTATION Store. SCEE will be in email contact with their PSN audience very shortly.

I feel this is a bit wrong, I've only bought Warhawk (plus expansions) on the PSStore and the rest of my games from shops. I really hope they do count active players as well. I've been playing a lot of GT5 P lately cause now I finished S class I'm saving for the F1 Ferrari 2007 car so I hope that will let me in XD.

#4 phrozenfeonix

phrozenfeonix

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:55 AM

That sucks, my gf wanted the ps3 for only 2 things, Blu-ray, and home tongue.gif other than those 2 things, she doesn't get much playtime out of it. Looks like the shaft is coming our way.

#5 Kamasutra318

Kamasutra318

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:As a Computer Engineer, I try to learn as much as I can about electronics and software. Also games.
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:36 PM

Unless there's a big update by then, there's really not much to do anyway. It's something I'll touch maybe once a month just to see what's been added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users