#1 Thms Mods

Thms Mods

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:44 PM

ok hey guys i just signed up on your forum couple weeks ago i like it ehre alot nice poeple that are willing to help. i plan and enjoy staying here and being active.

well not to recently i had an idea to start of a modding shop store. i have and will buy soem items to sell.

i will be selling items like leds,0603 smds ect

1. leds( lots of colors 3mm)
2. 0603 smds( there going to be around 60-75 cents each unlike llama its almost 5.66 for a pack of 5)
3. X-clamp kits
4. thermal pastes
5. xbo 360 opening tool kits
6. 30 wg wire
7. THE ULTIMATE RROD KIT
And alot more things to come..

I will also be glad to post lots of freindly tutorials on ring of ligth modding how to fix rrod how to open xbox 360 and more.

And the thing i would like to sell most is Pre-programmed rapidfire chips and kits and there not going to be liek those expensive kits on ebay for 25 bucks.

when i write the coding i will sell my kits as far as 9.99 for a rapidfire chip and the nessery buttons and wire thats right.

Here is the link to my website i will be working on it very soon i will mabye make a forum for soem of you to come visit to keep it alive. thats guys for cheaking this out im really happy about this and good luck to al of you i will update this thread soon and tell everyon when my website is going to get done.
360modstore.com

#2 Thms Mods

Thms Mods

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

can a mod put this in xbox 360 please i put it here by mistake.

#3 Thms Mods

Thms Mods

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:14 PM

sorry guys ill post it in 360 now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users