What I do know about my new Xbox360 is that it has a BENQ VAD6038 dvd drive.
I will probibally NEVER GO LIVE, its just not for me, so that is not a concern if I get banned.
Basically, this is the infomation that I am looking for:
1) Now from what I have read, there is no "useable" firmware update for the Benq dvd drive, correct?
2) Will a mod chip allow me to play backup copys of my 360 games?
3) Which mod chip supports the BENQ VAD6038 dvd drive?
4) What other hardware is needed to complete the mod?
5) What software is needed to make dvd backup copys?
6) Who do you recommend to purchase the mod chip in the USA? (Mrmodchips seems to be down)
I have been reading for days and the more I read, the more confused I am.
Please refrain from smart a$$ comments, My girlfriends patients is running a little thin, because I am spending waaay too much time reading about this hack.
Thank You in advance.
Edited by lurker7979, 19 August 2008 - 08:20 AM.