1 reply to this topic

#1 mateusz4444

mateusz4444

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:51 PM

Hello!
I have xbox 1.3 with ind-bios on the tsop. I have no dvd drivie in xbox. I cuted all wires in original power cable to dvd(that yellow). So i need bios that have nodvd hack. ind is annoying me with the "ind-bios loading.." screen. I want to change it to the x2.4983. This site: http://xbox-scene.com/bios_retail.html says that this bios don't have this hack. But readme says that it have it. If it hasn't is there any 256k bios that have this hack.
Please help

/// Sorry for my english biggrin.gif

#2 run088

run088

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Interests:rebuilding broken xboxes
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

Ind as well as 5035 are flexible and easy to configure I would recommend sticking with them and using the ini to control the dvd drive hack.
But if you dont want the ind then 4981 is the way to go if your looking at the 4983.

Some of the advantages of the ind as well as the 5035 are that with the ini you can do just about everything including running xbox neighborhood in the background unnoticed on the user end.Allowing you ftp access whenever you want.Only draw back is you have to turn the ini's debug feature off to boot to linux as far as I know.These bios will also allow you the ability to run custom partitioning systems on your hdd allowing up to 2tb hdds as well as ones that I have read about under the 8gig minimum.All functions are at 100%.I have been messing with these things for years now and this is the best bios info I can give you on the best full functioning bios the only thing I could think would be possibly sweeter is one that booted easier to cromwell.Which there may be a way to do but I have not found it yet.The drawback running debug bios is that anything linux like you throw at it crashes the system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users