AucardThe3rd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:19 PM

ok heres the whole story, I'm working on an xbox version 1.6 and making it into my media center, now i have XBMC as my dash which was orginally softmoded with Krayzie_Ndure_Installer_1.1.1, and i just got it working with a standard PC DVD drive, its not modded or have any adapters on it, its just a standard DVD drive. the drive is a:

HL Data Storage Super Multi DVD Rewriter
Model: GSA-H40H (ALVKA0)

now i have created a advancedsettings.xml file so xbmc can use a PC DVD Drive, and now it works so well that i don't even need the original xbox drive hooked up at all, but i do have to manually kick start the drive to read anything or whatever disk i put it, it just has the list of items from the last disk. Now my question is is there a way i can get XBMC to force the Drive to automatically read and list whats there on the disk, and not have to manually kick start it in order to show what whats really on the disk? i have it set to auto playback video, music, etc in the main setting in the dash but it does not work. Here is a link to a video i posted on youtube to better explain my problem and hopeful solution laugh.gif

Note: i'm using the 2008-08-12 SVN rev14853 'Atlantis' ALPHA3 build - T3CH

Edited by AucardThe3rd, 19 August 2008 - 08:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users