I sent my 360 to M$ about a week ago. Today this morning I check my status and it said "Device received at the service center" roughly about 4-5 hours the status changed to "Device shipped to customer" I found this strange but how soon should I get it? and would I be getting a refurb 360?
So far my status:
* Device: Xbox360 Hardware
* Serial Number: (My Serial Number)
* Warranty Status: In Warranty
* Repair Status: Device Shipped to Customer
* Carrier Name: POST LOGISTICS - AUSTRALIA
* Carrier Tracking Number: (My Tracking Number)
Stages - 4th stage "Device shipped to customer".
# Device: Xbox360 Hardware
# Serial Number: (My Serial Number)
# Warranty Status: In Warranty
# Warranty Type: Repair
# Warranty Start:
# Warranty Expiration: 11/17/2008 6:59:59 PM
If they were going to send me a refurb, where they meant to update my details e.g new serial number and extended warranty?
Edited by xbox-xenon, 20 August 2008 - 01:36 PM.