• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 devlkore

devlkore

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Interests:Games, Photoshop, martial arts, soft toys, PokéMon, PowerPuff Girls, cartoons, music, jumping
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:39 PM

So, anyone wanna play? My favourite mode is deathmatch, but I am up for any mode.

Find me on MSN if you would like to play sometime.

devlkore {at} hotmail [dot] com

#2 RMM

RMM

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:35 AM

You wouldnt know by any chance how to talk to other players would you? Me and a buddy of mine were playing capture the flag for a few hours today and we never could get the headsets working. I figured out moving the d-pad left or right apparently allows you to either talk to teammates or to everyone but we never heard any sound no matter what we tried.

#3 devlkore

devlkore

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Interests:Games, Photoshop, martial arts, soft toys, PokéMon, PowerPuff Girls, cartoons, music, jumping

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:22 PM

I think it's the white button, but I don't have a headset, so I don't know for sure.

So, does this mean you want to play? After a hundred views and one reply, have I found a match!?!

MSN me devlkore@hotmail.com

#4 computerquip

computerquip

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Modding<br />Computer Tech<br />Programming (Java, C, UnrealScript)

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:57 AM

If I can find the game and then get XLink up and running again like the ol' days, I'll give you a beep beep. I used to have a whole bunch of friends that play that game and we still play it on PC...I'll see if we can get a group goin' or something

#5 devlkore

devlkore

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:59 PM

That'd rock, though I don't think you played UC2 on PC, maybe Tournament though tongue.gif

#6 RMM

RMM

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:49 AM

Ill jump on there with you guys if I get a chance but usually when I get on its a spur of the moment.

#7 devlkore

devlkore

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:03 PM

Cool cool, add me on MSN so we can organise better.

#8 computerquip

computerquip

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Modding<br />Computer Tech<br />Programming (Java, C, UnrealScript)

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:19 PM

Wow...I think I fuxed up in downloading Unreal Champion and not the second? Or do I have the second....Damn Unreal and its long as hell game lineage!

#9 devlkore

devlkore

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:40 PM

UC1 is good too, though the screen tearing and lag (from what I remember) make it suck a little unless playing single player, which isn't really the point of the game.

UC2 has 3rd person, melee combat, Raiden and a bit of an Ancient Egyptian theme. It's also around 2150MB.

Anyway, ironically, I seem to be having a bit of trouble with my Xlink, but am working to sort it out, so I hope you guys play each other even if I can't connect. MSN me if you do want to play, as I may have sorted my Xlink issues, but can't test it out, as I don't have Halo 2, and that is all anyone seems to play on there.

#10 manatarms25

manatarms25

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:35 PM

add me to your xlink

Manatarms25

I will be on this week end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic