3 replies to this topic

#1 manzi690

manzi690

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:00 AM

hi all.
first post.glad to be here.i have this 360 modded i don't actually know how and i dont know what drive etc.
but it used to work great and to some degree still does.it plays all the original and this is the funny bit also quite few back ups,but many of them dont play anymore.
i get the error "disk unreadeable clean it with soft cloth etc."i think it all started when my son played the first time g**4,when he answered yes to the update request.is it possible?i'm not sure,why few backups play and other dont.help me please.thanks

#2 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:19 AM

could be a case of poor media or bad burns and or dying laser on the drive.

if all originals work - I would scrap the copies that stopped working and re rip and burn new ones.

That is the beauty of a "backup"... the original is mint!

Edited by ILLusions0fGrander, 25 August 2008 - 01:19 AM.

#3 manzi690

manzi690

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ Aug 25 2008, 01:55 AM) View Post

could be a case of poor media or bad burns and or dying laser on the drive.

if all originals work - I would scrap the copies that stopped working and re rip and burn new ones.

That is the beauty of a "backup"... the original is mint!

which drive? the xbox or the burner? all the backups have been burnt with the same burner,some still work well,
some are a bit stattering some dont play anymore.a bit of everything really:)

#4 donaldsell

donaldsell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:35 AM

yea i think i have a dying laser on my 360 drive, i bought an extra ms25 because i had to hot swap them because i messed up my orig.
but anyways my halo 3 game (burnt backup) will try to load campain mode and when it gets to loading screen i get glitches and stuff..then it says disc unreadable.
before i could play my orig disc and it would play fine..BUT now i try to play even the original disc on my 360 and it says disc unreadable on the same part, campain mode
i have the blaster 360 installed on my system, but ive taken the 360 apart it dont serve a purpose on my 360.
im going to try to use my new other ms25 drive and see if that works with the key from my orig.bin file on the od that came with the 360.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users