* You must incorporate the skull and wrenches logo in your design. You'll find a larger version below.
* You can enter as many designs as you like to email@example.com (JPG, GIF, or PNG mockups only please)
* The design can't violate any copyright laws or trademarks.
* The design should be one color and the shirt doesn't have to be black.
* By submitting your design you give us non-exclusive rights to use the image in the design of a Hack a Day t-shirt as well as for other Hack A Day promotional materials.
* We reserve the right to choose no design at all if we don't like any of the submissions.
* The contest ends September 15th.
**better quality versions of the logo are available by clicking the above link.
I read Hack A Day daily, they cover everything from console mods, to automotive hacks, to general hacking of computer systems, and news on hacking conferences... They also usually report on big news to come out of XS whenever it does.
In any case they said to "tell your friends" about the contest... so that's why I'm posting here.
HAD is a cool site, and you people are great with graphics so if you're board make up a few designs and send them in... I think it'd be cool if the winner came from XS