• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thikr

Thikr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:39 AM

I've modded halo 2 and I know the basics of modding in general but I was curious if the basics of THUG or THUG 2 were any different. Obviously other programs are used (if any) but I'm not sure which ones or how to use them. ANY basic simple barbaric and crude methods to do anything as simple as color names would be greatly appreciated.

#2 grimdoomer

grimdoomer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:22 PM

Halo 2 is extreamly different then any other xbox game. Just because you've used someone elses app to mod halo 2 doesn't mean you know anything about modding. Again if you would like some help hit me up on AIM or MSN.

#3 Thikr

Thikr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:21 PM

I understand that all games are modded differently, I just wanted to squeeze in that I am aware to the basics of modding (how to softmod a box and FTP) although it is true that I have no real knowledge on the subject of modding other xbox games. Also, I know there are different ways to mod, some where you simply put modded files in a certain directory and some where they must be archived into fake patches (like in WoW) and as I am sure there are millions of more methods I just wanted so note that I know a few. Your help is greatly appreciated and I thank you although I do not have AIM or MSNM at the time.

Edited by Thikr, 27 August 2008 - 11:30 PM.

#4 grimdoomer

grimdoomer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:06 AM

Do you have any sort of Instant Messaging? IRC?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users