1. used my linux boot cd for the pc, had original drive as primary master, new blank 40gig as primary slave, cd rom drive as secondary master.
2. loaded unlocking tools, and unlocked orig hd w/ key read from config magic eeprom backup.
3. formatted the new drive with c, e, and f portions as its over 8gigs.
4. using xboxhdm v1.9's clone function, i cloned my orig drive to the 40gig (took ~2 hrs D: )
5. when complete, locked hd with the same hdkey as orig, as i only have a factory bios.
6. installed new hd, booted, and got error 6.
i still have my factory hd modded and working, i just eventually wanna put the bigger hd to store more music n such.
any more assistance will be greatly appreciated. also, i have the frosty disc downloaded, but no cd burner atm, pc with burner died...
Edited by legoman16497, 17 July 2009 - 08:39 PM.