• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE(yujinha @ Aug 29 2008, 12:02 AM) View Post

is it possible anyone can port this?

Source Code
http://www.nolfgirl....p?act=view&id=5

I could be wrong here, but I think that's just the source code needed to create user mods for the game, I don't think it's the full code for the entire game engine. It says:

"To run your modifications, you'll need to have NOLF version 1.003 installed."

and the fact that it mentions "modifications" plus the fact that you need to already have NOLF installed, to play the mods don't inspire much confidence. I hope I'm wrong and it is the full code (NOLF is a great game), but my hopes aren't high.

#3 yujinha

yujinha

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:29 AM

damn i didnt notice that. my dad just recently re-installed it and i thought it be great to play it again. agian, my bad.

#4 Clockface

Clockface

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE(yujinha @ Aug 29 2008, 02:05 AM) View Post

damn i didnt notice that. my dad just recently re-installed it and i thought it be great to play it again. agian, my bad.

NOLF is, incidentally, available on the PS2, and it's a good port, and even has some extra levels that the PC version hasn't. And, like Deus Ex, Half-Life, Unreal Tournament, Quake 3 and others, it's one of those games that went to the PS2 but not the XBox when it should have done.

Have you played NOLF 2? It's very good, but PC only. Still, it's old so if you want to play it then it should be cheap to buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users