#1 spyvie

spyvie

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:26 AM

Sure place your turst and cash in a "doctor" that can't even say the word penis. Go ahead and and make that "certain part of the male anatomy larger"... but only for as long as you take the pill. What happens if you quit taking it anyway? Do you have to piss out of a rasin the rest of your life?

This commercial is quickly overtaking GGW for the most annoying comercial on late night tv in my book.

My ole pappy once told me 'bout a man worked in the shop. One day the boys on the line who were bragging about the size of their peckers asked old bill as he was walking by how big his dick was. Old bill said 2 inches! His coworkers balked " Who do you expect to please with that? " Without missing a stride old bill answered... ME!

#2 sicknasty413

sicknasty413

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • Interests:Modding... video games... eating... sleeping... computers... and those things we call women.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:05 AM

I'm pretty sure they're getting sued out the ass for false advertisement since their product does absolutely nothing. I think I read an article on either AOL, Engadget, or Gizmodo about it a couple weeks ago.

#3 Infamous Ob

Infamous Ob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Family&Children, Traveling, Skateboarding, Cars, Electronics, Music, G4TV, Nice Homes, GTA Modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:16 AM

The dude smiles no matter what. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users