3 replies to this topic

#1 seriousfix

seriousfix

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:13 AM

I know the instructions for adding Navi-X Playlists can be found in Navi-X but I can not read them as the font is so small. Can someone please supply them here?

How do I get Hulu and YouTube RSS feeds to work in Navi-X? Or is there another Script that can do this?

I have downloaded many Plugins and to my Plugins folder and set them up as I had done others ... nothing. If you have directions please place them here.

Or, if there is a link to this online, please let me know.

Thanks.

#2 seriousfix

seriousfix

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:18 PM

Anyone going to attempt an answer or are these questions too easy for you?

Come on, people, at least answer my question about the plugins. I really want to get them going.

Thanks.

#3 iRoNBiLL

iRoNBiLL

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE(seriousfix @ Aug 30 2008, 12:49 AM) View Post

1. I know the instructions for adding Navi-X Playlists can be found in Navi-X but I can not read them as the font is so small. Can someone please supply them here?

2. How do I get Hulu and YouTube RSS feeds to work in Navi-X? Or is there another Script that can do this?

3. I have downloaded many Plugins and to my Plugins folder and set them up as I had done others ... nothing. If you have directions please place them here.

Or, if there is a link to this online, please let me know.

Thanks.

Ok dude...I don't mean to be a jerk about your "too easy to asnwer"comment, but your really not looking at the right forum for Navi-X fool! Check out XBMC.org for answers to most of your questions. I work on the Navi-X website and Adult Swim playlists... e-mail rodejo16@gmail.com with your questions... he developed the script. Here's the answers you might expect:

1. If you open Navi-X then you'll see the example playlists there. Hit the white or black button and view the source. Write it down then replicate it. Read XBMC.org forums for more details.

2. Read the XBMC.org forums! Your answers lie here!

3. Navi-X is a script... not a plugin. Go to google and look for "xbmc plugins video" for plugin install details. Not all scripts work with all builds of XBMC. Sometimes developers of plugins don't update little things in there code and they just stop working because XBMC changes programming conventions and the old plugin doesn't know how to handle the new formatting. Read XBMC.org!!! Don't make me say this again please.

Bill

#4 iRoNBiLL

iRoNBiLL

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

In case your wondering, check out www.navi-x.org under our "Portals" section for the Navi-Xtreme Users Media Portal and you'll see a place to add playlist entries automatically! It's soooo easy to use, it's discusting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users