#1 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:25 AM

Hey,

I have my shows and movies o my PC and network them to my XBOX. I have been trying to set this up in a orderly way for some time but I still cant get things straight.

I have been trying to add my different seasons of The office to the library and everything is seemingly OK but when I click on the icon whiule in the TV Show library it goes to the folder that should contain the episodes but there are no episodes. Can anyone help me out with this. If I decide I want to watch the shows I can do it outside the library and its no troubles but I just want to get everything organized finally.

Thanks!

#2 Burge

Burge

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:13 AM

Hi,
Sounds like your episode filenames are not in a format that the tv show scraper can use to get the relevant info.
You can either rename your files to a format that it can understand or depending how comfortable you are with regular expressions you can create/edit the advancedsettings.xml file and add a regular expression to get both the season number and episode number from your file/folder names.

I had this problem a while back and created my own expression, the xbmc documentation details the default filename formats it supports and how to add your own expression here.

Hope that helps.

#3 Bloodfin

Bloodfin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:51 PM

Ahhhh thank you.

You are correct. read your reply then looked into this and yes, one season of the same show works fine now but the other comes up with 0 episodes. Then I looked at the episodes names and found that they are formated differently from the season that works properly.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users