madmab

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:40 AM

Jdownloader is a cool program. I use it all the time. In fact I used it to download a bunch of stuff that RessX upped himself!

QUOTE(CO9207 @ Apr 5 2010, 09:47 PM) View Post

I don't think people understand my request. I should've specified more. My bad.

I mean this:

Intellivision Video Pack ver 1 (01-17-10)

I know Emumovies does not have Intellivision videos, but the link to this download is broken. If someone can reupload it, that would be awesome,

Thanx in advance,

-Crash Override9207
I don't think BlissX stuff is an official part of the Xtra's and CarnageByBob seems to have dissapeared off of the face of the earth. Although I did go thru his stuff, cleaned it up, made a synopsis, add missing videos, boxart, screenshots, fixed somethings, collected manuals and "un PDF'ed" them.

At some point I'll upload them to MU and when I release BlissX I'll just post the MU links for those interested. Although it would be nice if CbB came back so we could get those original wmv files.

#2552 TucanJones

TucanJones

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:02 PM

What are the saves? Are they saves of the the best config settings for each game?

#2553 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:05 PM

Yeah... but they're not necessary for a lot of systems. I can get rid of a lot of them. smile.gif

#2554 TucanJones

TucanJones

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

Cool. Can't wait for the full release. smile.gif

#2555 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

2 things I've decided for sure on.....

1) Saves will be in RAR files. It will be your responsibility to unzip these redicululously large collections of files on your own. It just made the torrents too unbearable to sit through creating and I would imagine the same for actually using them. For most systems this won't even matter, given the fact that Madmab has made the option to use a default setting on the emus and most don't need to be configured beyond the default. Every other category is just as you would upload to your Xbox.

Just be sure not to delete the RAR file after you unzip everything. The torrent will ignore all 742 of the Save folders it makes for Atari 2600. (I know my instructions in the save folder said to delete the RAR, but disregard that. I will update all future torrent instructions to say to keep the zip. Even if you FTP the zip to your box and don't delete it, it's only 1.5MB.)

2) There will be 1 t0rrent per system. There is no way we can do this all in one torrent, so I see no reason why to combine any of them. Each will be a separate download. This should make it much easier for the future workers on these systems to put out updates without having to break the download for every single system.

Atari 2600 is out. Don't be one of those people who PM me about a link because you will be ignored. Consider this a scavenger hunt.

THE RESSURECTION HAS BEGUN! cool.gif

EDIT: Oh... by the way..... We turned a 3.08MB romset into a 2.52GB affair.

Nowhere else will you find such a complete set that could turn a Floppy Disk into a DVD cool.gif

Edited by ressurectionx, 07 April 2010 - 04:22 PM.

#2556 scorp316

scorp316

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Surreal64

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE(alschi @ Apr 4 2010, 11:41 PM) View Post

You need to set up dvd2xbox to copy your games to your F: partition. The E: drive is just like 5gb in every xbox.

I have set up dvd2xbox to copy my games to my F: partition from settings menu.......but why does my xbox say that the F: partition is Unavailable....dvd2xbox doesn't recognize how many bytes it contains. huh.gif

Edited by scorp316, 07 April 2010 - 10:21 PM.

#2557 Emunewbie

Emunewbie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:29 AM

I got everything downloaded but now I'm having some trouble. I have everything set up folder wise - as specified. I'm using z26v6 - w/ Giles skin - and I'm trying to set the directories. I first set up the roms directory, that worked. Then I go to set up the artwork directory. After that I try to go select a game, and it is showing me the directory I just chose for artwork. But if I go back into the settings and set my rom directory then when I go to select the games it will bring me to the rom directory. What's going on?

#2558 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:15 AM

Old Xport emus don't support all of the Xtras. Also... madmab cleaned up some of that weird menu behavior so you shouldn't see any of that in the new releases.

You gotta wait till Madmab makes them public smile.gif

#2559 madmab

madmab

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

Yeah the emu releases are a few steps behind. Trying to squish a few bugs and wind up on a few changes to the media browser.

#2560 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:27 AM

Better this way anyhow though I think. Emus will be quick to get compared to the Xtras.

People have been waiting forever for these projects to finish. They can wait a while longer smile.gif

#2561 Mega Man (?)

Mega Man (?)

X-S Genius

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

I can't believe this thread is pushing 200 pages!
I seems like only ....(over) a year ago that it was just a few.... tongue.gif

Proud guys...proud!

#2562 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:29 PM

Been a long time commin' cool.gif

#2563 Emunewbie

Emunewbie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE(ressurectionx @ Apr 7 2010, 09:15 PM) View Post

Old Xport emus don't support all of the Xtras. Also... madmab cleaned up some of that weird menu behavior so you shouldn't see any of that in the new releases.

You gotta wait till Madmab makes them public smile.gif

Sounds good. yea the menus were doing all kinds of strange stuff - after playing a few roms and jumping back to the main menu - using the Gilles skin - sometimes everything would start moving really slow (I'd have to reset the xbox). Can't wait for the new emu releases.

Edited by Emunewbie, 08 April 2010 - 05:02 PM.

#2564 dballs442

dballs442

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Sustainability, Playing music, Mountain Biking, Snowboard, Games, Micro Beer, Camping, River Sports

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

Can you list all the emu's that will be updated?

#2565 madmab

madmab

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE(dballs442 @ Apr 8 2010, 12:51 PM) View Post

Can you list all the emu's that will be updated?
All of them..

Although there might be a slight delay on a couple that are in the middle of some major changes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users