X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:56 PM

So incredible ...

I discover this topic today, don't really speak well English but understand that RX is very hungry sad.gif
He want to come back to continue HIS project, ResurectionXtra ... but it can't tongue.gif

Like an other say before, when we want to be the master of something we must do it alone !
Like Xport do with his emulators, like do BP with CoinOPS, like everybody do !
When you give the source code ... or the key of a project ... it is for some others continue it for you.
Like +T+ is doing now on Finalburn for example ...

If you think a little ... madmab do the same, it never give any source code to work alone on these project !
And it make them perfectly ... a fantastic job ...
Just wish the day it will stop it will release source code tongue.gif

Every body do the same with his stuff ... cgbay never give any PSD or other source ?
Gilou999 never release source of the Xtra intro video.
I have ask Wimpy to give me the source of the Xtra database to update it with new feature and he don't want ...
The world is like that lol

RX, you give the key of your project other guys, they continue it like they want and change the name on Xtra ... i think it is normal. Now it is an collaborate project where every body can come and update it biggrin.gif
And now it is done, all these guys don't want to have a new master who tall them what to do !
And it will never be possible to come back in time tongue.gif

If you want to come back in the project you must come like an other guy to help the others on the projects you want. But not manage all the projects !

keep cool and be happy your work continue to live with many fan to work on !
Without you it never come alive for sure ...

#3287 wimpynorway

wimpynorway

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

Darknior: "I have ask Wimpy to give me the source of the Xtra database to update it with new feature and he don't want ..." <- Either you have issues explaining what you'd like to update/add feature/help with.. or you have no idea of what you're asking. Neither do I.. Ofcourse I will not let some random bloke login to our site or administration for database/mysql to copy it willynilly. If you want to add a feature let us know in a post with good explaination and we'll work on it together. All good features are welcome so join us on IRC with what you'd like to help out with and we'll look at it. (do not reply in this thread as I'm very seldom here).

Rx: Instead of using a forum you know I visit like every other year to bitch about being 'banned'.. Why not use 3-4 minutes of your time to connect to IRC and let me know you're having issues connecting?

I'm quite surprised to see these BP-style posts from you as last time we talked we finished off on a good note (as far as I could tell).

I will not start logging in here on a regular basis just to continue this thread, so in short, if this "bitching" is due to the fact that you think myself of other have banned you (which we have not).. you need to do a realitycheck and come on IRC and let me or Perr know instead of continuing this tirade.. Rx 1.0 is still YOUR project. Emuxtras.net hosts YOUR project (along with alot of other projects).

Other than that; hope all is well! smile.gif

#3288 wimpyRBX

wimpyRBX

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

I agree. (yea just realized I have two usernames tongue.gif)

#3289 bigby

bigby

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE(Darknior @ Nov 4 2011, 11:56 AM) View Post

So incredible ...

I discover this topic today, don't really speak well English but understand that RX is very hungry sad.gif

So that's what Rx wants, a cheeseburger! Why didn't you say so Rx!

(Just kidding, darknior tongue.gif )

#3290 Darknior

Darknior

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

LOL scuse me ... angry tongue.gif
Good joke Bigby wink.gif

#3291 madmab

madmab

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:44 AM

What were we talking about again?

Edited by madmab, 05 November 2011 - 07:46 AM.

#3292 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE(wimpynorway @ Nov 4 2011, 08:25 AM) View Post
I'm quite surprised to see these BP-style posts from you as last time we talked we finished off on a good note (as far as I could tell).

I will not start logging in here on a regular basis just to continue this thread, so in short, if this "bitching" is due to the fact that you think myself of other have banned you (which we have not).. you need to do a realitycheck and come on IRC and let me or Perr know instead of continuing this tirade.. Rx 1.0 is still YOUR project. Emuxtras.net hosts YOUR project (along with alot of other projects).

Other than that; hope all is well! smile.gif

Hey wimpy,

That's the first legitimate post I've had here in.... oh.... months.....

As far as BP style posts and you being surprised.... these have been going on for over a year, so I'm not sure where you have been.......

So... according to you, my work is still the RessurectionXtras?

Does that mean that all tweaks derived off of my work is still RessurectionXtras, for all of the systems that were done under my umbrella (except for PSX and DOS)?

Anytime I've tried to get this assurance from people I used to be friends with here, they either laughed at me, gave me the big F-U, or to those who were still on my side at the time... they just gave me their sympathy that my project for years had been stolen.

So...... what is it?

Hyper-Eye obviously gets 100% credit for the work he did at EmuXtras.

Will I finally get the "Team RessurectionXtras" banners I want for all of the systems I covered with the good people here on your site, or will I just be stomped down on your watch as well as how I've been for the last year in your absence?

Edited by ressurectionx, 06 November 2011 - 03:49 AM.

#3293 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE(Pulsemasta @ Nov 4 2011, 02:17 AM) View Post
Other than that, stop BPing out everyday over here or we will have to find your facebook page and make funny pictures like we did with BP

IPB Image

Hehe... that's why I don't have a facebook page... Good luck!!!!!

Had a band page for MySpace, and I've also shared the link there. I know I largely sucked at guitar, but I was just sharing what I did with people who I thought were my friends there. Go ahead and post them here if you think my music was so bad as to be embarrassing.

The truth is... I'm like a Fox Mulder.....

One of his jailed criminals..... a shapeshifter.... got further with his partner Dana Scully in one night looking as he did than he ever cared to in 4 years working with her.

After he was in prison he requested to speak to Agent Mulder....

The only question he had for him was..... "I was born a loser, but you choose to be.... why?"

I'm not bragging, because if I was, I would not be doing it to the good crowd I associated myself with for 4 or 5 years. But.... I'm 32, I'm single, I'm STD free, I'm childless, I'm 5'7" and 170 lbs of muscle (after I left the Xtras and lost 60 lbs), and I own a car and house with no mortgage or interest.

I'm just telling the truth.

I'm just living the life I wish you all were..... I wish all of my friends were. I'd love to see what you would do with it if you could.

I've always been my worst enemy. Why do I even post here with what I have in life. In reality, this issue.... no.... this entire forum.... should be so far off my radar that I wouldn't even be aware that I was pissing on people if I chose this spot.

But in all the years I've been here, some of you are still my friends.... real friends, I believe.

I hope, at least, that I've somehow made your existence more enjoyable, at the expense of my own.

#3294 Mega Man (?)

Mega Man (?)

X-S Genius

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:07 AM

So,
Whats next Rx?
blink.gif

#3295 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE(Mega Man (?) @ Nov 5 2011, 10:07 PM) View Post

So,
Whats next Rx?
blink.gif

The ball is in Wimpy's court... as it always should have been.....

He's been the one paying everyone's rent

#3296 Mega Man (?)

Mega Man (?)

X-S Genius

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:16 AM

Are you saying you are gonna work on the project now?

If so, go for it!

#3297 bigby

bigby

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE(bigby @ Feb 26 2009, 09:52 PM) View Post

Are their datfiles for Sega Gamegear/Master System?

That's all I wanted! tongue.gif

#3298 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:25 AM

Too much to do now MM?

I'm just now finishing remediating the mold issues in the basement of my tri-level house completely and trying to shield my porch from the winter. The previous owners were pigs..... a fact I can't complain about too much though since I never would have acquired such a house, in such a neighborhood, for cash, even in this market, had it not been torn up by idiots who lived here before.

I got this house for barely over 1/3 of what those dipshits paid for it 6 years ago!!!!!

As for the Xtras....

In the future, you can bet your ass I'll be back when things stabalize. cool.gif

I'm just waiting out to see where the fallout lies to decide how that is going to happen when I make my official return.

#3299 Mega Man (?)

Mega Man (?)

X-S Genius

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

"fallout" ?

I just honestly see a lot of "talk" going around in circles.

Miss-communication,
and no co-operation...

with things, regarding you (as of recent)
sleep.gif

EDIT: Meaning (from) you!

Edited by Mega Man (?), 06 November 2011 - 05:03 AM.

#3300 madmab

madmab

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE(wimpynorway @ Nov 4 2011, 09:25 AM) View Post

Rx: Instead of using a forum you know I visit like every other year to bitch about being 'banned'.. Why not use 3-4 minutes of your time to connect to IRC and let me know you're having issues connecting?

Ahem...

Finally someone speaking sense? We've been trying to tell you this for the last two months.. apparently the only words that make sense to you are "big fucking banner".. laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users