• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KKND

KKND

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:30 PM

So finally, I'm getting the hang of this Skin; unfortunately it doesn't come with a thorough guide/manual or anything really.

But I still have some questions:

How come, when I play my movies with Project Mayhem III skin, the movies will work just fine, and I can use my controller to skip ahead, rewind, etc - but when I switch to the Aeon skin and play movies - i cannot use my controller as the remote - no rewind, fast forward, etc. Is this a bug? or something wrong with my settings.

Also, I've noticed that the only way to play .avi is you have to be in "showcase" view and not others like "poster, media info, etc." That's weird.

Also, , this link shows the guy going through his movies but how do you make it so that plot and thumnail pics show up like that? Only way I figured out was clicking the white button and scrolling to "movie information" and it shows the rest of the info from imdb, but it's in a different layout than this one in the youtube video.

any ideas? any would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!

#2 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:54 AM

1) no idea
2) your probably running out of memory ont he xbox with all the really big images in AEON
3) thats a feature of the newer versions if you do nothign for a couple of seconds in that view it turns into that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users