• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PunisherLH

PunisherLH

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:00 PM

There are many known glitchers on this game. Its an often occurrence that i will be glitched around 4-6 times a day. Im a Wrestling Fan, This is why i got this game, And past Smackdown vs Raw Games.

SVR 07 wasn't so bad for glitchers. It never happened alot.

SVR 08 though, This is where it kicked off. Individuals just go out to P*ss people off. Clans just enjoy bonding through glitching. This has really ruined my Xbox Live experience.

My rep has gone up to around 75% Avoided. Mostly due to quit games early. This has been on Halo occasionally due to connection, But mostly to the fact that i quit out of the Game when i am glitched on SVR08. Its ridiculous.

The amount of File Complaints i've received from this Game is Pretty much...Uhm...Whats the word...Pathetic.

Lucky for me, I get a break from SVR, When the TNA Impact game comes out on the 12th here in the UK. Hopefully this game won't be full of Glitches/Exploits, And i can play the game distress fully.

Is it possible that i can Report Glitchers in this Topic / Forum?

#2 Just a Shadow

Just a Shadow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:15 AM

Why would you report glitchers in this forum? What the hell can we do about it. There are always going to be glitches that people find out in any game and use it for an unfair advantage (I know it pisses me off to).
I would file a report through the xbox reputation thing (I never use it sorry).
That and let it be known to the creators somehow whether the game creators have a forum (like IW does) or through email or something.

#3 darkshadow2k8

darkshadow2k8

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:10 AM

oh yea i just got down playing svr08 and it sickens me to death i just cant get a lag free match in this game i just can only prey that when 09 comes out it will be way less lag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users