BennyBou

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:56 PM

Hi, I would really like to control my XBMC in my car using my HTC touch diamond but I can't find a skin that will work good with my pocket pc running opera mobile (I have PocketIE too).

There's few skins out there and some remote programs but none of them can really be used with only one hand.

I would like to be able to control XBMC while I'm driving but I must take out the stylus and use it to browse with it with all the prgrams/skins I've tried so far. So that requires my 2 hands... not good to avoid accidents. I've tried the iphone web skin but it doesn't seem to work with my browser... I've heard that a long time ago there was a pocket pc skin on www.allxboxskins.net but the site is down now and I haven't found it anywhere else.

Please help me solve my problem!!!

Thanks!

#2 Stefan Leroux

Stefan Leroux

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:19 PM

That really don't sound safe. Please just warn me whenevr you're inmy area... just to be entirely sure. tongue.gif

I had the Pocket PC skins on my xbox up until about a week ago, when I lost everything (now waiting to lose everything again as my formatted Big-F drive fails... I'm a glass half full kinda guy). Hopefully I have it somewhere else on my network, perhaps my other xbox. I'm outta town just now but I'll check for it when I get back.

slight warning though, is to my knowledge it may be a little too old to work with current builds properly... might be better to try your own.

I'll give a shout when I find it... one way or another.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users