gatorayde

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:16 PM

Heres my premium setup which I've owned since day one of buying it back around christmas of 06. It was made in June of 06.

I'm looking for $350 shipped OBO. I think that's a fair price, but if not I can try and work something out with you smile.gif

It has had no problems ever, and Im reallly short on cash right now and can't justify keeping this thing around when I got bills to pay.

Here are some details on it:

-Not banned from xbox live
-No HDMI
-Ocean Blue XCM case. Bought and installed literally two weeks ago.
-X-Clamp replacement. Don't freak out, I did this around february of 07 as a precaution. It has never had 3RLOD and it probably won't for a long time
-Talismoon whisperfans with blue LEDs, running at 9v for better cooling (not very loud)
-Clear fan shroud
-AS5 on the gpu and cpu, and both heatsinks lapped (ended with 1500 grit so they look like mirrors)
-Flashed ms-28 with ixtreme 1.3, 8x speed so the dvd drive is very quiet but loading times are still fine.
-Blue led's on the RF board. However, I lost one when soldering these in, so the lower left light is still green.
-20gb hard drive (will be formatted since my XBL account is on it)
-Two controllers. One is a stock wireless painted blue (its lighter than in the picture). A gamestop wired controller with a xbox S type joystick for better FPS gaming (the right joystick sits about 1 or 2mm higher than the left so your aiming is more fluid and precise)
-Power brick
-S-Video cord with optical out and R/L audio from gamestop.
-4 games (see pictures).

Also, It needs a dvd cover. I ended up grinding too much material off on the stock one, and it was trashed so the only thing it has is the plastic spindle to keep the disc on.

pics:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users