Ktmrida4lyfe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:37 AM

Well, I decided to start my own modding service. My prices are good, and I can get the job done quick. My prices include USPS Priority Shipping.

My Services

Controller Ring of Light color change, wired or wireless 20$
Xbox 360 Ring of Light change 25$ - This includes error lights

Painting

I will paint faceplates a very simple two tone color, as you will see in a pic below. I do not know how to paint the power button without messing it up, so dont ask. The paint I use is Krylon Fusion, which takes a couple days to fully cure. There will be NO clear coat. I will charge 15$ for this service including shipping. The only colors I have right now are White, Blue, Yellow, and Red.

Window Cuts

I can do SIMPLE window cuts in the side of your case, and I can install plexiglass behind it if you'd like (optional). I cannot put a set price on this as it depends on what design you ask for. But please folks, I'm not an artist and never will be, so don't come up to me with some crazy design be mad if I tell you that I can't do it, or if you receive your work and you cry about how imperfect it is. I WILL try my best and I WILL work on it like it is my own case. The base price for this is 40$ without plexiglass, and 45$ with it. I will also install the plexiglass (DUH!) NOTE: This will take a while as I do not want to rush and mess your beautiful case up smile.gif

Here are pics of some of my work..

Controller RoL

IPB Image

Xbox RoL

IPB Image

Window cut, DONT MIND THE SHITTY PAINTJOB.

IPB Image

Painted Faceplate

IPB Image

I will post pics later of another window cut I have done. Thanks

Edited by Ktmrida4lyfe, 06 September 2008 - 05:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users