Photo

Xbmc Problems (navi-x - Shoutcast - Tv Scraping Info)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Trevor spencer

Trevor spencer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:18 PM

Hi

Im using 30/6/08 xbmc build and up until recently it was working fine but the last few days ive been having
quite a few problems and was hoping someone on here could help me out smile.gif

First problem i noticed was when i try to access shoutcast via navi-x 2.2 build i keep getting a error msg ,
sometimes it works but rarely, i really only use navi-x now for shoutcast these days so was dissapointed to see
it not working , so i though id download the seperate shoutcast script, so i installed that but when i try to access
it i get a msg asking me to install a webradio file in f:music folder , which i do but then when i try to re start the script
i keep getting the same msg and sometimes it freezes my xbox and i have to do a hard reset

Second problem im having has only just started last night , i cant seem to scrape tv info from TVDB.com anymore
it was working fine a few days ago but now nothing ? ive also tried all the other TV scrapers and still no joy , IMDB
Movie scrape for movies still works fine though ?

ive been happy with 30/6 build up till now but maybe i need to install the latest build ? but im worried
about losing the programs option as i use a lot on EMU's and Xbox games off my HD

Ant help would be great

Thanks

#2 J_K_M_A_N

J_K_M_A_N

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:53 PM

The problems with old builds is that many of the scrapers and things like that have to change because of site changes. Sites like IMDB change from time to time so the scraper has to change. I am guessing an update would solve the issues you have but that is up to you to try or not. You could try and just download the updated scrapers and a newer version of navi-x (Although, there have been changes made to the plugins and scripts and the newer ones make not work on an older build.)

Good luck.

J_K_M_A_N

#3 Trevor spencer

Trevor spencer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:20 PM

hi , i install the video scraper xmls from the latest build and now my scraper works smile.gif Thanks

Edited by Trevor spencer, 29 September 2008 - 09:23 PM.

#4 Trevor spencer

Trevor spencer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:18 PM

seems to be working but im not picking up ratings on imdb anymore sad.gif

#5 J_K_M_A_N

J_K_M_A_N

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:51 PM

There is an even newer one out there. You have to grab it from the SVN. It fixes the rating issue. The one in the latest t3ch is not the newest.

J_K_M_A_N

#6 Trevor spencer

Trevor spencer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:58 PM

ahh ok thanks , ill try and find it

#7 djdafreund

djdafreund

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:05 AM

Problem with tv scraping has been confirmed by a number of people with all the major 3 scrapers, and a ticket is about to be filled out. Even using most recent scrapers and XBMC. (I build daily if a change is made)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users