CHLSE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:42 AM

Any ideas, heatgunnning on the network chips didnt work for now on... I already heatgunned the top and bottom twice. Still no results

#2 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE(CHLSE @ Sep 30 2008, 04:18 AM) View Post

Any ideas, heatgunnning on the network chips didnt work for now on... I already heatgunned the top and bottom twice. Still no results

You will most leikely have to replace it mate sad.gif
-> E76 / 1030

#3 Grim187

Grim187

X-S Freak

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:19 AM

i had this problem once before, i just heatguned the bottom of the ana 2x (took it about a week to go back but then it stayed fixed after the 2nd time), im still not sure what it was but the cage looked like it had be hit with a sledge hammer (the way i got it, the dent was right around the ana chip)

#4 CHLSE

CHLSE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE(Wilhelm_I @ Sep 30 2008, 11:19 AM) View Post

You will most leikely have to replace it mate sad.gif
-> E76 / 1030

im afraid so, u have some dead 360's over here. but is it hard to replace the network chip?
What is the best way to do this? can you heatgun it and then remove with an screwdriver? but will the 'new' chip attach to the mobo wel enough when you use only the heatgun?

#5 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE(CHLSE @ Sep 30 2008, 12:01 PM) View Post

im afraid so, u have some dead 360's over here. but is it hard to replace the network chip?
What is the best way to do this? can you heatgun it and then remove with an screwdriver? but will the 'new' chip attach to the mobo wel enough when you use only the heatgun?

If you have the ICS one it will be quite easy to replace it the little square one will be more difficult...
Try what Grim said first though, I never heard that it is ANA related ever before but it is worth a try if it worked for him...

For the replacement of the network chip drop RDC a PM hes got a lot of experience with replacing these chips...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users