• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Melon21

Melon21

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:33 PM

Hello everyone, I recently got a NME 2.0 xhip for my 360, I have a question though (More of a fear) Can I play on Live while playing a backup (burned game)

I'm not saying turn on my chip, throw in the backup and go find an online match. I mean Sign into xbox live, throw in the game and play it in single player. Any chance of getting banned like that? Their site says

"What about all this banning from the Xbox Live service? We have made some more investigation. When using the NME-360 v2 chip wisely then you can not get banned from the Xbox Live service (as of today of course). The NME-360 v2 chip itself can not be detected as it is fully stealth. The only thing that can get you in trouble is when you are playing a backup online. So if you only play original games online and backups offline there is no chance to get banned from the XBox Live service. "

That is what i'm relatively confused about

#2 letsmod

letsmod

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

any time you play a backup on live wether, mod or flash you risk being banned!!

NME2 has the OPTION to disable the network when a backup is being played, if you choose not to install this option and you go on live, you risk being banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users