Onimu

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:15 AM

Code 0022 seems like CPU cold solder or ball solder problem.. Is anyone experienced different problem? This console here has delay about 1-2 mins rrod show up. Sometimes, it shows no video, sound or not flash rrod till reject bottom pressed. Any advice will be appreciate it smile.gif .

#2 reodan92

reodan92

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:45 AM

Yeh advice would be great same thing is happening to me. Ive tried the xclamp fix the first time and it worked but now it broke again and its not working anymore.

#3 Onimu

Onimu

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE(reodan92 @ Oct 8 2008, 05:21 PM) View Post

Yeh advice would be great same thing is happening to me. Ive tried the xclamp fix the first time and it worked but now it broke again and its not working anymore.

How long does it after xclamp fix? Tell me more did you used nylon wash, credit card etc..

#4 reodan92

reodan92

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:04 AM

first time i did the xclamp thing i did just the 1 metal washer 1 nylon washer on each side of the screw. It only lasted about a month. After that first month it went back to the 0022 error so i took it apart again and reapplied the thermal paste and that didnt work. So i tried the Credit card trick and that didnt work. Only thing left to do is to reflow the motherboard. First i gotta get a heat gun though tongue.gif.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users