"repost" Xbox 360 Wont Boot Up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bryan Nitro

Bryan Nitro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Computers,Motorcycles,MoPeds,DirtBikes.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:01 AM

I have been working on xbox 360's for a long time now I've worked on 360's that looked like they were from a crack house then deported to Mexico and have never made a mistake. well you guys are going to hate me as much I hate myself right now, I was working on a 7/29/07 Xbox Premium "FALCON" with a "BenQ" I know I'm still sad about it, I received it plugged it in and there was no video just sound so I looked it up Heat chips then X-clamp this is were the mistake is made I was removing one of the X-clamps usually with a Half-inch Flathead screw driver, for some reason I couldn't find it so I used a smaller Flathead I was removing the first leg when it slipped and went accross the motherboard only about 3/4 of an inch but in the process I took out two little "rectangle with tan color in the middle" they are right in the middle under the Xbox360 Chip near the video cable inlet and now the xbox 360 wont power up. if I can fix this please help me save this diamond 360.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES. "IT WAS TAKEN ON A QX49 Space Module Canon"
IPB Image

These Guys Approve This Message.
IPB Image

#2 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:14 AM

You hit the main power lines then, the ANA chip manages the power on procedure...

You will have to replace all these caps, if you need the parts send me a message I can desolder em from a spare mainboard and ship them to you...

#3 Bryan Nitro

Bryan Nitro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Computers,Motorcycles,MoPeds,DirtBikes.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

I knew it, thanks for the offer but I have plenty of dead xbox 360 boards "Thanks to Ebay" I will remove the ones i tried to put back on but this time I have solder paste.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users