• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stryker1984

stryker1984

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:58 AM

I received an update for call of duty 4 and afterwords i am unable to play call of duty 4 online. all my other games play with no problem online. Hooked in my other HDD and not problems accessing online. So i went and bought xsata so i could transfer my saves to my pc then back to my HDD, but the problem i have now is that i cannot Get it to recognize the hard drive,, when i goto explorer360 Click on Drive..Then open Hard drive or memcard, it says could not find a FATX drive to open, I have tried everything to no avail. I am using Vista, My pc hard drive is ntfs partion could this be the problem??

#2 stryker1984

stryker1984

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:29 AM

alright right after i sent the post i figured it out and was able to get it to work. one other after updating call of duty 4 is when the system went out, i i delete the system update folder i seen would that force the system to update and possibly fix the corrupted update or would that cause more harm, and one other question, sorry, where is the xbox360 game saves stored i heard on partion 3 but what folder?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users