JBmtk

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:56 AM

So yea, this bitch of mine is killing me. I did the x-clamp fix every time it would give me 3 rrod or no picture at all. This time around, I simply loosened the screws and let it overheat cause I got lazy and didn't want to apply new thermal past (which was 2 days ago). This is where I believe I put my EE major to shame:

I put put laid the xbox mobo on the casing and turned it on. Well, it turned on by itself..probably from shorting itself, and then I unplugged it. Next thing, I get one blinking light, turning immediately into 3. So I turn it off and back on again and now I am stuck with 1 blinking light and error 73.

So it is either in due to me loosening the GPU screws a lot, or SS itself somewhere...what do you all think?

also secondary error is 1022, which means it's the A/V cable (probably not) or the scalar chip(shit)

Edited by JBmtk, 17 October 2008 - 07:07 AM.

#2 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:58 AM

E73 is not the A/V chip...
Here you go -> E73

#3 JBmtk

JBmtk

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE(Wilhelm_I @ Oct 18 2008, 04:34 AM) View Post

E73 is not the A/V chip...
Here you go -> E73

yea, I'm gonna see how this goes tommorw..I will let you know how it happens. Thanks man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users