4 replies to this topic

#1 Krystm

Krystm

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:58 PM

I have searched and looked and all that with no strait answer.It should be a fast and easy answer but I have yet to find it. /sigh

Anyways here it is.

I am thinking of getting the Xecuter Connectivity Kit V3 Lite as I have a serial port and all that. If I get it do I need to add the additional wires to the harness like I have seen with the V2 to extract the DG-16D2S key?

Basically what I want to know is if I get the V3 the only things I need to solder is the 2 internal points? I plan to get this as if I am successful I know a bunch of people who will want me to do theirs so it will pay for itself in no time and its a huge time saver.

Thanks!

#2 ImBlackDragon

ImBlackDragon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:17 PM

Woot I remembered my old account infos! Anyways I am working on getting my account changed over to the account above. Just didn't want anyone to think I was new to the scene. /sigh laugh.gif wow look at the member number differences haha. ohmy.gif

#3 ash1471

ash1471

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE(ImBlackDragon @ Oct 18 2008, 06:53 PM) View Post

Woot I remembered my old account infos! Anyways I am working on getting my account changed over to the account above. Just didn't want anyone to think I was new to the scene. /sigh laugh.gif wow look at the member number differences haha. ohmy.gif

You just need to solder the 2 points on the drive.

ASH

#4 XmodsUK

XmodsUK

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:58 PM

No, the V3 is all prep-ed to dump the Drivekey. Just need to solder the two open points on the drive board.

#5 Krystm

Krystm

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:12 PM

Right on thanks a lot guys, Now just need to find one to buy everyone says "Pre-order Ships in Oct" I mean i guess it still is Oct so not like a Huge deal. We have any time frame on the 1.5 FW?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users