Maximus - 360 Xtractor Reader 2.3
Whats New on 2.3
- Whole Redesign, now it looks like the perfect companion for
360 Xtractor hardware.
- ADDED: Support for Native (no need for Legacy Mode anymore)
- ADDED: Direct Sata Port Detection (no need to mess with addressing)
- ADDED: Improved code for fast reading
- ADDED: Quick addons that simplify the process since key read till get
a spoof firmware
*Note1: This version requires Winford Portio32 drivers, visit our page at
www.maximusgames.net/360xtractor.php on the download section you
will find the driver and Install Guide
*Note2: If you plan to use the USB serial read you need to install USB driver
on www.maximusgames.net/360xtractor.php on the download section you
will find drivers and install guides for it. AND ALSO: THE USB DOES
NOT FEED POWER TO XTRACTOR, YOU NEED PLUG IT TO YOUR PC POWER SOURCE !!
*Note3: Take note Firmware Toolbox 4.8 will not open properly the resultant
file (Benq, Samsung) after spoofing, only hitachi firmwares can be
opened in Toolbox 4.8 for flashing, we are working on a new release
to allow toolbox open without problems, meanwhile Samsung or Benq
generated files can be flashed with mtkflash/dosflash as usual.
WHAT IS IT ?
Graphical tool to allow read keys from Lite On / Benq Drives
It supports USB key dumping if using with an 360 Xtractor Tool
Also contains bonus feature as NO-SLAX ModeB command
Can work with 360 xtractor tool or other (homemade max323) adapters,
even rival tools are welcome
- Key reading on Liteon Benq Drives
- key.bin/identify.bin/inquiry.bin file generation
- Allow ORIGINAL / CLONE detection for 360 Xtractor Tool (R.I.P. D.France)
- BONUS FEATURE: Send ModeB command to All Hitachi Drives (even 78/79) NO SLAX REQUIRED
- Unzip contents on the folder you like, make sure the folder has write permissions
since some small temp files could be generated by application on that folder
HOW TO USE:
- This application rely on Legacy Mode or IDE-SATA adapter to be able to send/receive
data from the drive, Legacy Mode it could or could not be supported by your PC Bios
once enabled the OS will see sata channels as if where regular IDE channels
- Once you setup Legacy Mode or IDE-SATA adapter you should choose the IDE Port
(Primary Master/Primary Slave or Secundary Master/Secundary Slave) according to the
sata channel you have attached the Drive, you could simply click on "SEND IDENTIFY ATAPI"
button so if you get the Drive response then its the proper channel
- Liteon Drives should be powered on with tray half opened, I would recommend follow this great
tutorial from devils360 http://www.devilsps3...ia.net/360/?p=7
you also should choose the com port that is used to comunicate with the drive
- To Read liteon Keys just click on "Key Read" Button, keys will be displayed
- To Save Files just click on "Get Key And Files" and files will be generated and you
will be asked for location of the files
- To Put a Hitachi drive in ModeB just click on ModeB button, make sure the attached drive is
a Hitachi, this command will be rejected for other brand of drives, this feature is useful
on Hitachi 78/79 to avoid SLAX booting.
- Dont use this tool to mess with Other (Windows Visible) drives or dvd roms, sending eject/load
commands to windows controlled drives could work but if you disturb windows control over them
horrible things could happen. My advice is keep a channel for the "non-visible" drives it could
be Primary or the Master, and leave the other for Windows controlled drives
Edited by Antman1, 25 October 2008 - 01:35 PM.