• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sempo

Sempo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:01 PM

Since I learned everything I needed to know about modding my box from Scenyx, this seemed a good place to put some info out there for other XBox players.

There's a site for scheduling games which has really helped organizing some multiplayer rounds of the less common games. There have been good MotoGP3 Tag games, Raze's Hell, Top Spin and a bunch of others. Good stuff for games that don't get the gameplay that Halo2 does.

The idea is that you set up a profile with your current titles. When you schedule a game, other members with that title get a notification that the event exists. When others join the event you'll be notified that they have joined. Everything is scheduled in local time, so you don't have to deal with timezone conversions.

It's really intended for people who like to play the less common titles, or who simply don't have the time and patience to sit in an empty Mech2 arena waiting for somebody to show up.

Soo..
  • Schedule Game
  • Other players join the event
  • You get notified that they have joined
  • At gametime... Play!

So read the FAQ, Sign Up and Join Up! And let me know what you think. Feedback and criticism (constructive and otherwise) is welcome.

:: www.PlayerURL.com ::

#2 Sempo

Sempo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

So there have been a couple of new registrations at www.playerurl.com, which is great to see.

What do you think? How can it be improved to make it *the* place to organize games? Anybody?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users