3 replies to this topic

#1 DevGuy2k6

DevGuy2k6

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:45 AM

hello everyone i installed a 500 gig hard drive on my xbox 1 and ive been noticing the alot of my video files are getting currupt and wont play i checked with xbpartition and it says the bios im using DOES NOT HAVE LBA48 support i need an installer with ind-bios 5003.67 can some one help me out

Edited by DevGuy2k6, 01 November 2008 - 02:00 AM.

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

Install EvolutionX dashboard on your Xbox as an application - you don't need to change your primary dash.

Create a directory called BIOS under your Evox dash directory (it may already be there). Put iND-BIOS.5003.67 in the directory you just created. Make sure that your evox.ini has the line:

Item "Flash BIOS",ID_Flash_Bios

in the menu section.

Run EvolutionX. Select Flash BIOS from the menu, scroll down to your bios, and flash!

#3 DevGuy2k6

DevGuy2k6

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Nov 1 2008, 02:23 PM) View Post

Install EvolutionX dashboard on your Xbox as an application - you don't need to change your primary dash.

Create a directory called BIOS under your Evox dash directory (it may already be there). Put iND-BIOS.5003.67 in the directory you just created. Make sure that your evox.ini has the line:

Item "Flash BIOS",ID_Flash_Bios

in the menu section.

Run EvolutionX. Select Flash BIOS from the menu, scroll down to your bios, and flash!

Item "Flash BIOS",ID_Flash_Bios ? i do but it does not show up the bios i mean im trying to flash the ind-bios.5003.67 but i dont see it in the bios section

NVM i figured it out that you Heimdall

Edited by DevGuy2k6, 01 November 2008 - 04:23 PM.

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:25 PM

If you don't see the BIOS then you've put it in the wrong place!!!

Put the BIOS in the BIOS directory under the EvolutionX, then it will appear when you select "Flash BIOS" from the menu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users