Props to all who have discovered and posted these!
When playing the game for the first time, you may be prompted to update it with an online download. Do not accept this download, and continue to play the game. This trick must be done with an unpatched game. When you reach Oakfield and have at least 5,000 gold, buy the very first house you see once you enter the zone. It should have a wood chopping job nearby. Once you buy and own this house, sleep in the bed. You should now have a speed bonus. Press Start, and go into the "Skills" menu. Go to "Skill", and notice "Speed" has one star. Press Y, A(2) to remove experience from Speed into General experience, but the star will still remain. Keep doing this until you have enough for Rank 2, then Rank 3, and finally Rank 4. Then, do this until you have enough General experience to buy out all skills, strength, and will skills. You will now be maxed out on everything.
Go to the Temple of Light, and perform the "Easy gold" trick that requires the system date and time being set ahead. Get a few million gold. Then, donate all your gold. Afterwards, you will notice some green General Experience around the donation pedestal. Use RT to gather it up. You should get a few thousand experience points, depending on if you donated a few thousand gold or a few million.
After your character has leveled up a few times, insert a second controller, and begin a Co-op mode game without using a second profile. Go to your henchman's abilities on controller two. Remove all of the abilities to return the experience to the pool. Quit the Co-op mode game. The extra experience from the pool will be transferred to your character. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Purchase an Experience Potion from a vendor at either Browerstone or Westcliff, then find some enemies to battle. Normally when you dispatch the enemies and absorb their Orbs, you will get a message at the top stating "Excellent Fight! 150% XP", or something similar. After you defeat the enemies, and before you absorb the Orbs, use the Experience Potion. The experience point bonus percentage will also apply to the potion, meaning you could earn 62,500 XP and get up to three times that amount. You can also buy lots of potions at the Crucible and use them in several of the fights (for example, the first bandit fight).
Buy some real estate, such as a food vendor stall or house. Once the real estate is purchased, adjust the rent/profits price to 100% of their default by clicking on the property paper on the side of the property. Save the game once the price has been raised. If you are connected to Xbox Live, disconnect as that will automatically update the clock and date. Exit to the Xbox 360 Dashboard, and access the clock. Adjust the date and time. For best results, adjust the clock as far ahead in time as possible. For example, if the saved game date is June 1, 2008 at 12:00 a.m., adjust the clock to December 31, 2028 at 11:59 p.m. Then, reload the game, and select "Continue". Once the game loads, wait a few seconds. You will see a large lump sum suddenly appear over your character's head. This is the money that you have accumulated in your "absence" from playing the game. Save the game. If you have Xbox Live, the easiest way to repeat this is to sign onto the service. Once the clock automatically resets to the correct time, save the game, quit, and repeat the trick. This works because the game gives you gold every five minutes in real time whether or not you are playing the game or have it turned off.
Once you have acquired enough gold in Bowerstone Market from the Blacksmith job, go to the Bowerstone Slums, and buy the most expensive weapons from the weapon trader. Next, go to Fairfax Gardens, and sell them to one of the wandering merchants (must be a weapons trader). You will gain over 30% in profit. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
When playing the game for the first time, you may be prompted to update it with an online download. Do not accept this download, and continue to play the game. This trick must be done with an unpatched game. When you reach Bowerstone Market, do not walk to the clock tower. Instead, do the Blacksmith job until you have a decent amount of gold (15,000 to 20,000 gold recommended). Quit the job, and buy only the cheap houses in Bowerstone Market or Bowerstone Slums. Rent out those houses with 0% added to rent. Once done, save, and quit the game. Go to the Xbox 360 Dashboard when offline. Go to your system settings, and set the date to thirty days or one month later. Start the game again. Select the appropriate saved game file, and continue. After the game resumes, you should receive a large sum of gold from rent. Continue to buy and rent out more houses, and set the system time one month ahead until you have about 4 million gold. You can now buy all properties in Albion and eventually get the "Ruler Of Albion" achievement.
Note: This trick requires the full download of Fable 2 Pub Games. Play that game until you have an extremely high debt (any amount, but you can only do this trick once -- so a very high number is recommended). Then, start Fable 2. This trick must be done with an unpatched game; do not accept any online updates. Go to the Bowerstone town square, and make enough gold to buy the cow and Corset Inn (for example, by blacksmithing). After you buy the inn, go into Fable 2 Pub Games, and merge your Fable 2 character with the character that has the extremely high debt. Save the game, then return to Fable 2. You should gain all the money you owe in debt as gold because you now own the inn that one of the game masters is in.
In Westcliff, when Barnum wants you to invest in his project for 5,000 gold, do so. In approximately ten years Westcliff will not be poverty stricken or slummy; it will be wealthy, and he will give you 15,000 gold.
An easy and fast way to get people in love with you, male and or female, is to buy the "Noble" clothes from the tailors. Put on all the clothing, and almost everyone will be in love with you. The clothes will increase their attraction to you by a large amount. This is useful for the "Till Death Do Us Part" quest because the "lover" should be instantly in love with you. You should not have to worry about making them love you. It does not look the best on your character, but everyone will love you.
Easy The Chopper
An easy way to get The Chopper in the Crucible is have a partner be a henchman, and take on the levels together.
After getting to Brightwood Tower, climb to the top. When you reach the Cullis gate, turn left (by the stairs). You will see a part where the railing has crumbled. Jump from there. You will go down a well into Archon's Knot. Behind you is a Gargoyle. Follow the path into a room. On the right, the wall has crumbled away. Shoot the glowing Orb in the wall. Go through the newly unlocked door. Go up the stairs, and enter a new room with a spiked floor. On the far wall, there are candles and skulls. The candles detail the safe path through the spikes. Hit the Orb, and go up the stairs. Run past the statue for now, and go up the stairs. Step on the glowing floor tile. Go back down, and imitate the statues expression (for example, the roar). Hit the now free Orb, and return to the upstairs room. On this floor, the candles and skulls have fallen. Make your way to the right, and use Slow Time to avoid the spikes. You cannot walk on tiles which the spikes appear; ignore the key for now. Go upstairs, open the chest, then return downstairs. You will find the spikes are now deactivated. Get the key. Go back up and out the door to Brightwood. Once outside, go right. The chest there contains the legendary weapon "The Diachi", which is a katana stronger than a master level with Devastation, Bewitching, and Killerwatt Augments.
The Hammerthyst is very easy to obtain if you have the "Blow A Kiss" expression. Go to Oakfield, and blow a kiss at the Demon Door. The Hammerthyst is a slow speed blunt weapon, with 78.0 damage and the Barkskin augmentation. Barkskin makes you more resistant to damage, but less resistant to scarring. It looks like a large purple crystal mounted to a two handed shaft, with golden motes pulsating around it.
Legendary weapon locations
Legendary weapons can be found at the following locations:
Damage: 22; Type ???; Attack Speed: Fast; Augments: three empty slots
Location: Chest at the end of the Chamber Of Fate (downloadable content)
Damage: 67; Type: Mace; Attack Speed: Slow; Augments: Flame
Location: Westcliffe Demon Door
Damage: 96; Type: Axe; Attack Speed: Slow; Augments: Discipline, Stoneskin
Location: Score eight perfect rounds in The Crucible.
Damage: 91; Type: Katana; Attack Speed: Fast; Augment: Devastation, Bewitching, Killerwatt
Location: From Cullis Gate area of Brightwood Tower. Look for a gap in the railing, and vault over it into Archon's Knot tomb, and make your way through it. When coming out of the exit, there is a chest to the right containing this weapon.
Damage: 78; Type: Hammer; Attack Speed: Slow; Augments: Barkskin
Location: Oakfield Demon Door, in the windmill
Damage: 58; Type: Cutlass; Attack Speed: Normal; Augment: Scourge
Location: Temple of Shadows. Gain 2,000 points, then sacrifice your husband or wife and three monks between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m.
The Rising Sun
Damage: 61; Type: Cleaver; Attack Speed: Normal; Augment: Righteous Violence
Location: Temple of Light. Donate 5,000 gold. After the monk tells you about the harvest benefactor, donate 10,000 gold between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.
Damage: 78; Type:Cutlass; Attack Speed: Normal; Augments: Fear Itself, Golden Touch, Stoneskin.
Location: Halls Of The Dead (downloadable content in Limited Edition only)
Damage: 177; Type: Blunderbuss; Attack Speed: Slow; Augments: Barkskin, Luck Charm
Location: Successfully complete the "Cold Comfort Farmer" and "The Blind Date" quests. This will let you buy Farmer Giles farm, which contains a key that will let you down into the farm cellar in the barn. It is at a dig spot at the end.
Damage: 81; Type: Turret Rifle; Attack Speed; Normal Augments: Fear Itself, Discipline, Barkskin; Augments: Fear Itself, Discipline, Barkskin
Location: Wraithmarsh Demon Door. In a cave in the back.
Damage: 119; Type: Crossbow; Attack Speed: Normal; Augments: Ghoul, Flame, Bewitching
Location: Gargoyles Treasure. This unlocks the "Gargoyles Treasure" achievement. You must also shoot all 50 Gargoyles.
The Red Dragon
Damage: 41; Type: Pistol; Attack Speed: Normal; Augments: Devastation, Lucky Charm
Location: Westcliff shooting range. Score 175 or higher in one game.
Demon Door locations
The Demon Doors can be found at the following locations:
Location: Bowerstone Cemetery
How to open: This Demon Door is hungry and wants to eat some meat. You can buy him anything or you can kick a chicken towards him. He will open his mouth wide, and you will get some experience points.
Reward: Balverine Strength potion, Practiced Skill potion, and Infused Will potion
How to open: This Demon Door wants to see true love. Have a person fall in love with you, then make them follow you. Propose to him or her in front of the door, and he will open. If you are already married, have your spouse follow you to the door. After the door speaks to you, blow him or her a kiss, and the door will open.
Reward: Serenity Farm marital home, "Come Hither Dear" book (teaches the expression "Come Back To My Place"), and the legendary mace Hammerthyst
How to open: This Demon Door wants to see a dog show. Have your dog perform four different tricks. Perform an expression, and depending on what your dog knows, he will react to it. For example, Point and Laugh, and the dog will urinate on the door; Fart, and the dog will cower; play fetch and do the Chicken expression, and he will roll over.
Reward: Potion Of Life
Terry Cotter's Army
How to open: Bring a large audience to him. You need at least ten followers. Note: Have people follow you, then fast travel to "The Drowned Farm". Sometimes a Banshee will be here. If so, use Time Magic to slow down their minions, and kill them quickly before you lose your people.
The Arid Sea
Location: Bower Lake
How to open: Respond to his script using expressions. To perform all the required acts, you must progress through the game, and spend some time in the bookstore buying and learning expressions. Many of those can be learned in books from the Bowerstone Book Store, but several (for example, Laugh and Worship) can only be acquired based on your actions and renown. The order is Laugh, Fart, Point and Laugh, Middle Finger, Vulgar Thrust, Growl, Bloodlust Roar, Worship, Dance, and Blow A Kiss.
Reward: Lucky Charm Augment
Location: Fairfax Gardens under the castle
How to open: Will not open until he is the last Demon Door remaining.
Reward: Marcus' Poems and 50,000 gold
How to open: You must have cheese to open the door. After that, he will tell you to get Muttonchops (also known as The Chops) from the Bowerstone barber and a Posh Gentlemen's Shirt or Noble Blouse from the Bowerstone tailor. When you have those, go to Oakfield, and buy the Farmer's Hat from the clothing stall. Next, go to Bloodstone, and buy the Dreadlocks from the barber. Finally, buy the Strumpet Skirt from some of the wandering traders (can be found around Rookridge). The main objective is to get your Ugliness as high as possible.
Reward: Merchant's Cap, Knotted Shirt, and Harlequin Trousers
How to open: This Demon Door wants to see someone very bad. You must have a Corruption level that is higher than the Purity level. The easiest way to do this is buy real estate, and drive up rents and prices on your properties. You can check your Corruption level by pausing the game, selecting "Logbook", and viewing your Personality.
Reward: The legendary mace, Calavera
Location: The path leading from Wraithmarsh to Bloodstone.
How to open: Play a lute perfectly. This takes a while as you must hold the expression.
Reward: Master Longsword
Sculpture Plinth locations
Find and activate the following Sculpture Plinth, then go to the Oakvale sculptor to have them created to gain Renown:
Bloodstone: On the waterfront/docks
Brightwood: North part of map next to the gate and ruined castle
Fairfax Castle: On the grounds in the circular water feature
Oakfield: Near the Sandgoose Inn
Westcliff: Next to the middle of the map near the shooting range
Silver Key locations
The 50 Silver Keys can be found at the following locations:
1. The key is about halfway down the path on the left. Your dog should react, but if not, it is on the path before it turns 180 degrees and above the circle path shape according to the map.
2. In the sarcophagus of a small crypt on the right, as soon as you enter Bloodstone. To get in, go to the expression statue room on the right as soon as you enter Bloodstone.
3. Just up from the last Gargoyle. Do not go in the cave entrance. Instead, bear to the right of it, and vault down for it. To get there, do the "Treasure Island Of Doom" quest.
4. Back in the entrance of the Sink Hole Cavern, after completing the "Treasure Island Of Doom" quest.
5. In the cellar next to the furniture shop. Open the locked door inside with the hit switch.
6. In a dive spot at the end of the dock, underneath the crane on the way to the Sinkhole Cavern.
7. On the island by the entrance to the Bower Lake tomb.
8. Directly north of the Bower Lake region exit (Brightwood east), just above the center on the map, on the far right.
9. In the Tomb Of Heroes, in the next room where you see Charlie, the key is on the right behind a pillar. Your dog should react to it. Note: Access to the caves requires the "Rescuing Charlie" quest.
10. In the gypsy camp, instead of leaving under the gate, go to the back, and follow the dirt path. Then, climb the structure's stairs ahead of you. The key is at the top.
11. In the little camp, after you go under the bridge, go to the right. On the map, it is the road slightly below the mansion.
12. Directly behind where you just stood at the top of the hill.
13. In the Shelley Crypt, just after you open the first chest and go back into the crypt room with all the open concrete coffin, notice the wall on the far side of the room. Break it down to find the key.
14. On the top floor in the Cemetery Mansion, in the fireplace.
15. In the furniture shop's cellar, shoot the symbol to open the Cullis Gate.
16. In the secret passage. To get there, go to the carriage place, and follow the path down to the water, and jump in. The entrance is under the steps of the southeast dock; look for the ripple.
17. Buried behind the pub. Take your dog down to find it. Collect it before completing the game.
Bowerstone Old Town
18. In a cellar just to the right of central in the furthest alley according to the map.
19. On the upstairs balcony of the "The Invisible Hand" house. This is the first house on the right coming from Bowerstone Cemetery.
20. Under the staircase in the Old Town Warehouse; buy or smash the door.
21. Available at the end of the first left track, coming from Bower Lake.
22. Located at the southern-most part of the Bandit Camp, to the right of an iron wrought gate. Bandit Camp is slightly south of the big black structure on the map, on the west side of the river.
23. At the end of the broken bridge, above the previous Gargoyle.
24. In the final area of the Farm Cellar area, where you get The Enforcer. To gain access, you must have completed "The Blind Date" quest and bought the farm.
25. In the final puzzle room of Archon's Knot.
26. In Lady Grey's Tomb, second floor on the way to the exit. The key is just to the right of the door as you come out from the stairs.
27. Underneath the steps to the big castle/mansion.
28. In first big room after you enter from Bower Lake, after the big dive, in the left corner on the way to the door.
29. On the south of the lake on the way to the Temple Of Light.
30. In the north corner of the field of the house with the windmill.
31. In Wellspring Cave, behind the first water fill up point. Take the left tunnel from central.
32. In the first large room of the Echo Cave (located between the Rookridge road exit and windmill house).
33. In the Manure Manor, the first on the right coming from Rookridge.
34. Upstairs in the Porridge Cottage, next to the sculptor.
35. On Bowerstone Road on the small, high, isolated island where you meet the ghost for an early quest. A statue of someone looking out to sea is there.
36. In the Gemstone Grotto, when the bridge is down and you must dive down, keep swimming as far as you can go, then follow the track. Follow the grotto around to find it.
37. Buried on the left, just before you enter the Hobbe Cave's monster central room with an "S"-shaped pathway.
38. By the old shack building where the exit of the Hobbe Cave comes out. Run around the edge; overlooking the canyon is a Silver Key.
39. Upon the broken rail tracks, at the very end of the tracks going north.
40. Inside the Temple Of Shadows, in the room to the left with all the fancy chairs.
41. In the first camp in a building on the left, after crossing the first bridge.
42. In an alcove by the water's edge. Before you go into the ruins, jump down, and go back to get out. You will see it on the left.
43. In the spiral staircase (at the top of Howling Halls).
44. Down by the docks on the right.
45. Before you enter the first swamped town area. The key is up the stairs in the building on your left.
46. On the left as you enter the wide open cemetery with fog covering the floor.
47. In the final room of Twinblade's Tomb. To get access, complete the "Love Hurts" quest.
48. In the sarcophagus, in the final room of Twinblade's Tomb.
49. On the grass ledge as you come out of Twinblade's Tomb onto Wraithmarsh.
50. In the next room, the far left wall is destructible in the Shadow Court. To gain access, complete the "Hero Of Skill" quest.
Silver Key chest locations
The Silver Key chests can be found at the following locations. Use the indicated number of Silver Keys to open the corresponding chest:
One Silver Key
1. In the southern area of the Bowerstone lake, directly opposite where the path splits in three directions. It contains the "Dog Tricks - The Bunny Hop" book.
2. In the Bowerstone graveyard to the left of the statue when facing it.
3. Travel on the path from Bowerstone Lake towards Brightwood. You will find some ruined arches. Look at the debris on the side of the path which has three arched windows. Opposite the debris is a path leading to a single archway. Go through that archway to find the trap on the right (east on map).
Five Silver Keys
4. Travel on Fairfax road in Bowerstone. Look for the chest on the left side in a fenced-in area next to a small pond.
5. Travel from the Old Bowerstone Market, and enter Rookridge. The chest is on the left past the tree and dig location. It contains 500 gold.
6. Travel from Old Bowerstone to Cemetery Road to reach Rookridge Road. When you enter this area from Cemetery Road, follow the right side when the path splits. Follow it to a kneeling statue, with the chest next to it. It contains a ruby.
7. Travel on Bowerstone Road in Rookridge. Go to the southern-most part of the map, and follow the turn to find a chest next to a kneeling statue.
8. Inside the ruined tower in the middle of the Brightwood map.
9. Search the shooting range in Westcliff near the middle of the map.
Ten Silver Keys
10. Go through Oakfield cemetery, and follow the path up. You will find the chest at the end, northeast of the map. It contains a Slash and Burn Augment.
11. Search a tomb at the bottom of the map.
12. At the Westcliff path, there is an "O" on the map. Search the area where the path reaches the "O".
13. Go to the right side of the Gypsy Camp. Go through the opening in the fence (after it appears later in the game), and follow the dirt track to a ruined tower. The chest is at the base of the tower. It contains the Storm Star Augment.
Fifteen Silver Keys
14. Follow the path past the Inn in Rookridge. Move along the rail track. Search the area around a wooden water tower to your left.
15. Search under the stone stairs in the Cullis Gate area in the southeast of the map.
16. Travel in Wraithmarsh towards Bloodstone to find a chest on the right.
Twenty Silver Keys
17. Travel on the road to Westcliff, and search the ruined slave camp at the southern part of the map.
18. Travel from Bloodstone into Wraithmarsh. Follow the path left and to the end.
Fifty Silver Keys
19. Purchase Fairfax Castle, and look in the throne room.
The 50 Gargoyles can be found at the following locations. They can sometimes be heard before they are seen. Use the Fine Aim skill to shoot and destroy them. The first Gargoyle you destroy gives you a map and starts the side quest to destroy all 50 of them.
1. Go down the left path through the double doors. It is on the left in a cubby hole.
2. Go to the furthest left camp on the map. Stand in between the cart and the barrels at the far end and look left, very high.
3. On the first crane you find on the docks.
4. On Lion Head’s Isle, by the big waterfall as you come out of the island area (after you dive in). You must do the "Treasure Island Of Doom" quest to get here.
5. On the first tier, as far south as you can go, up a level in front of you.
6. On the rocks, out to sea. Jump in the sea as far as you can to the north. Swim out a distance to find it.
7. Slightly north of the Brightwood exit, near a silver chest.
8. On the same structure as the one mentioned above.
9. South of the Bower Lake Tomb, on the nearest ruin.
10. In the Tomb Of Heroes, after you go through the first big room, the Gargoyle is behind you while in the corridor. Note: You must do the "Rescuing Charlie" quest to gain access to caves.
11. The Gargoyle is by the gypsy camp. When inside, go as far as you can west to the cliff edge, and look down across the water. Note: This area is blocked off early in the game; try after you have been to Bloodstone.
12. After going through the main cemetery, go up the steps, and bear right to the tomb at the end. Stand back to see the Gargoyle, which is up and slightly to the right.
13. Found up the next set of stairs from the Gargoyle mentioned above. Go up the next set of stairs above it, and look behind you. You will see it above the tomb.
14. Go right to the bottom of the map. Go to the bottom right, by the square. On the steps, turn around, and shoot it on the left.
15. Found on the big wall behind the closed gate to the path directly south of the Cemetery Mansion. Stand by the closed gate, and you will hear him.
16. In the Shelley Crypt mini activation stone room, next to the far right torch.
17. In the eastern outer wall, up the stairs, as far as the walkway takes you.
18. Down by the riverfront on the east side of the river, through the small tunnel.
19. On the second floor of the furniture shop in the town square. Found in the furthest room upstairs.
20. In the carriage compartment (east side of the bridge). Take the carriage somewhere to get in, then fast travel back.
Bowerstone Old Town
21. On the side of the watertower-style building on the side of the big warehouse. It is on the way to the exits to both Rockridge and the cemetery.
22. On the stairs of The Felling Residence. Purchase or kick the door in. It can be found almost in the middle of the map, just slightly lower.
23. On the back of the black structure on the southeastern island on the map.
24. Above an arch on the way to Westcliff (behind you when going there). It is near the southwestern-most water on the map.
25. Opposite of the left ramp in the Forsaken Fortress.
26. Behind you as you drop down in Archon's Knot. To get there, vault from the broken wall next to the Cullis Gate you open to get to Wrathmarsh.
27. After buying the Brightwood Tower for 250,000 gold, stand by Garth's bed, and look out the window to see the Gargoyle.
28. In Lady Grey’s Tomb in Fairfax Gardens, as you go in and down the steps. Before you jump down, go straight ahead.
29. Above the entrance to the big castle/mansion.
30. In the Fairfax Castle, in the library.
31. In the big open cavern with water and lots of bridges. Oh the highest part of the island with the stalagmites and the stalactites.
32. Behind the sculptures house in Oakfield; central north of the map.
33. On the bridge opposite the tavern.
34. On the ruins on the north east lake; top left corner of the map.
35. On the right before you go in the Hobbe Cave after making the big dive down from the broken bridge.
36. In the Hobbe Cave, in the cylindrical room with the spiral map round the outside. Look up to see it.
37. In the mountains, directly at the top of the wheel device at the top.
38. In the Temple Of Shadows, in far right corner as you go in. The Temple Of Shadows is the big church on the hill. To gain entrance, you must eat five Crunchy Chicks at its gates.
39. Above the entrance to the room you just entered inside the Temple Of Shadows with the key there.
40. On the left of the path just after the first Balverine attack. At the first left off the main path, turn around.
41. Go to the top of the big structure before you cross the first bridge. Vault down, and it is straight ahead.
42. Before you go in to Howling Halls, stand at the top of the stairs in the ruins. Look behind you and up and left.
43. In the far right corner of the main hall in Howling Halls. Note: It is a very large room.
44. To the right of the gravel path down to the docks. Stop on the first wooden part, and look up at the cliff.
45. In the building opposite the cage you were stashed in.
46. Behind the building as you cross the first swamp into Oakvale. It looks like an old carriage building.
47. Just after you cross through the wooden tunnel bridge, at the next set of ruins. It is on one of the pillars on the right side before you go up the steps.
48. After the fog ground filled graveyard, just before you go under the next bridge, turn around. It is on one of the tombs on the right.
49. Above the door in the final room of Twinblade’s Tomb. To get access, do the "Love Hurts" quest.
50. Above the moving spiked floor entrance in the Shadow Court. To gain entrance, do the "Hero Of Skill" quest.
The following treasures will appear in chests for every ten Gargoyles you destroy (in order):
"Dog Tricks! The Growl"
Potion Of Life
The Rammer (legendary crossbow)
Restoring youth and beauty
After successfully completing the game, your scars will disappear and your eyes will return. You may now donate a large sum of gold to the Temple Of Light to gain youth. The larger the sum of gold, the younger you will become (with the exception of childhood). You may now also buy Castle Fairfax in the Fairfax Garden outside of Bowerstone. By doing the Fairfax castle quest after purchasing the castle itself, you will find a bed. Resting in it will make your character healthier and increase his or her attractiveness, ultimately leading to the full restoration of your character's youth and beauty.
Good start for second character
Use the following trick to get a second character a good start in the game:
1. Have a character that is far in the game, able to purchase, and has a large income of approximately 10,000 or more gold every five minutes. Also, have him or her to the point of being able to purchase the ultimate level potions from the potion vendor in Bowerstone (for example, Thunder Strength, etc.).
2. Purchase multiple numbers of the different potions (about five of each recommended), then save the game, and quit. Allow at least six hours of real time to elapse.
3. Resume the game, and load your advanced character. Immediately after he or she has finished loading but before they get all the gold that has been building up while the game was off, press Start on controller two to bring in a playable henchman. Set it up so that it is connected to the file of the character you want to boost.
4. Adjust the output so the henchman gets all the gold and experience, then play as usual. All the money that you have collected since the last time you played should go directly to your henchman (the character you want to build up).
5. Go into your potions. Use all of the potions you have for experience, and all the experience will go to the second character.
6. Next, have the second player quit so the game saves all the experience points and gold to the character to be boosted. If desired, you can also purchase abilities before you have the second player quit.
7. This is the most important step. Have the first player quit without saving the game.
8. When the title screen appears, go back to the advanced character again. He or she will still have all the gold and potions. Repeat steps 3 through 7 as many times as desired.
"Rescuing Charlie" quest
During the quest, wait until Charles asks you to help him open the tomb/coffin. After the Hollowmen start appearing, you can kill Charles, take his hat, and still finish the quest and get the reward. Alternately, you can just kill all the Hollowmen and make it to the exit with Charles and get a different dialog from his gran.
When you return to the Crucible ten years later (after the Tattered Spire), it is best to have some five star skills. Included in these skills should be Slow Time and Chaos. You should also have a five star Fireball attack so that you can kill most enemies around you through most of the rounds and get Perfect Rounds. When you get to the eighth and final round against the Rock Troll, wait for the Spores to appear, then dodge the rocks, and cast five star Slow Time. Run up to the troll, cast five star Chaos, then take out your fastest and most powerful ranged gun. Shoot the Spores until they are all gone before Chaos wears off. Alternately, cast a five star Lightning or Fire attack (non-enemy targeting) and hope that it will destroy all the Spores instantly. Otherwise, repeat the process until the Troll is dead in under one minute fifty seconds.
Permanent Shadow Creature villagers
Note: This glitch may require a few attempts. Take some villagers to the Temple Of Shadows to sacrifice them. After you have pulled the lever, quickly turn off Safety mode. If you are lucky, you will get Shadow Creature as a sacrifice. Quickly kill the villagers before they disappear. They will remain there as Shadow Creatures and not disappear. Their body will continue to smoke as a Shadow Creature.
Lionhead Studios logo
Find the prostitute on the east side of Bloodstone. Press A when near her to buy the Lionhead Studios logo. You can show it off by using the "Trophy" command.
Play the "Treasure Island Of Doom" quest. When you get to Treasure Island, look at the shape of the island in the middle of the lake. It is shaped like that of the lion in the Lionhead Studio logo.
"Air guitar" statue
Go to Oakfield, and visit the sculptor. Choose any town where you would like the statue erected. When she tells you to do a pose, go to your list of Actions. Choose "Social", and select the Lute. After finishing the pose, go to the town that has the statue. If you chose Oakfield, simply walk out to Rookridge, then walk back out. When you reach the statue, it should appear as if you are playing air guitar.
Easy "The Archmage" achievement
Maximize one attack spell. Go into the Arena, and only use magic during a Humanoid round (Bandits, Hobbes, etc.).
Easy "The Artisan" achievement
Reach Level 5 of the Blacksmith job, as this is the easiest job.
Easy "The Black Knight" achievement
Get your Dextrous Style to 3, then go to The Crucible. Reach the undead round, and kill all but one. Use a Time Stop (any rank, though some may require more attempts). Hold Y to aim at him, then hold RT and press the Left Analog-stick Left or Right, then shoot to blow off one weapon. Aim at the other weapon, and shoot it off. Then, aim up, and take out his head.
Easy "The Celebrity" achievement
Do every Renown quest possible or go to a bard, and draw a large crowd. Have him play a song, then continue to flash your best trophy. Note: Doing this for long enough will make people hate you.
Easy "The Chicken Kicker" achievement
Kick a chicken 10 feet or more.
Easy "The Cliff Diver" achievement
When you are in Bloodstone, travel to the very end of the docks past the boat house. There will be two bushes that you will have to cut away. It will lead you to a cave. As soon as you get in, jump down into some water to get the "The Cliff Diver" achievement.
When you first arrive in Rookridge and reach the broken bridge, jump when prompted, and immediately hold LT to look at the three bandits. When you think you are just about to hit the water, release LT. If timed correctly, you will get the "The Cliff Diver" achievement.
Easy "The Companions" achievement
Go up to a person with a partner in Co-op mode. Make sure to have them targeted, then begin an expression at the same time, and hold it to perform a "Perfect" expression. Release the expression at the same time to get the achievement.
Easy "The Dollcatcher" achievement
Note: You can only get one doll per account. You will need to trade dolls with friends. To get this, score between 150 and 174 on the Westcliff shooting range game. Normal shots award 1 point, and headshots award 3 points.
Easy "The Double Threat" achievement
Attack something at the same time with a Co-op mode partner.
Easy "The Duellist" achievement
You will need Brutal Styles at level 3 or higher. Find an open area, and start swinging. You must time these correctly so that a blue line appears behind your weapon after swinging. The moment the weapon appears with the blue line and reaches the peak of the attack, press X again to continue the chain. Repeat this quickly to five consecutive attacks to get the achievement. Note: Sometimes you must do more than five chains; if it does not work after five, keep doing it until you get the achievement.
Easy "The Extremist" achievement
Buy a fair number of houses or stalls, and raise the tax to 100%. This should quickly raise your Corruption level.
Easy "The Gambler" achievement
Go to Bloodstone, and play the Bloodstone game at the Game Master. Bet on the outer arch, then place bets on "4", "5", "6", and "7". This game is played by betting to lose, not win. It may take a while to get the achievement, but it is easy. Note: You must have played every kind of game first to get this achievement. The games are Fortunes Tower, Keystone, and Spinnerbox.
Easy "The Hero Of Many Names" achievement
Buy or obtain a new title from the Town Crier.
Easy "The Hunter" achievement
Turn the safety off, and kill an innocent rabbit.
Easy "The Gargoyle" achievement
Shoot all 50 Gargoyles, and get The Rammer (legendary crossbow).
Easy "The Goth" achievement
Dye all of your clothing and hair black using Moonless Midnight Dye.
Easy "The Menace To Society" achievement
Gain the Vulger Thrust expression. Strip your hero of all his clothing, and go up to any villager and use a perfect Vulgar Thrust on him or her. Note: The person you do this to will report you to the guards; be prepared to pay a fine or do service.
Easy "The Muse" achievement
Have a bard sing songs of you with a few people around.
Easy "The Paragon" achievement
Donate lots of money to the Temple Of Light or sacrifice many innocents to the Temple Of Shadows.
Easy "The Parent" achievement
Have a child by having unprotected sex with your husband or wife.
Easy "The Party Animal" achievement
Stock up on beer or rum. Go to any place with people. Focus on one person at a time, and quickly give them beer as gifts. The higher the rank of the beer or rum, the faster they will get drunk.
Easy "The Persuader" achievement
Have a friend send you a gift or get a villager to love you. Eventually a greenish-yellow symbol will appear above their head. Hold LT to target them, and press A to receive their gift.
Easy "The Philanthropist" achievement
Send any gift to another player in the game. This is easy to get if you set online Orbs to "Everyone" instead of "Friends Only".
Easy "The Pied Piper" achievement
Have a bard sing a tune with at least five villagers around you. Begin flashing your trophy to lure them near, then continue to use the Dance expression until gained. Note: If you attract too many people, the game will lag noticeably.
Easy "The Pooch Pamperer" achievement
Play fetch with your dog. You need the rubber ball to do this. It is obtained from the first dig location after leaving the Gypsy Camp.
Easy "The Property Magnate" achievement
Put all five star furniture in one house, and sell it. Make sure to search for bedside tables, as they are easy to overlook.
Easy "The Rogue" achievement
Go to the bookstore in Bowerstone. Go upstairs, and steal from one of the bookcases.
Easy "The Romantic" achievement
Take any person who likes a certain area to the area, and use the expressions he or she likes there.
Easy "The Sharpshooter" achievement
Use a blunderbuss on any group of enemies.
Easy "The Show-Off" achievement
Perform a "Perfect" expression in front of a villager. This is done by holding A when selecting an expression.
Easy "The Swinger" achievement
Get the "Come Back To My Place" expression. Go to Bloodstone, and use it on two prostitutes. Take them to an inn or your home, and select the bed. Note: You will have a high chance of getting a sexually transmitted disease; make sure to use protection.
Easy "The Teaser" achievement
You must use expressions on a target that is attacking you. Find any bandits, and kill all but one of them. Stand away from him, and use the Fun, Flirt, Rude, and Scary expressions in that order on him, while he is targeted. This is difficult to do and may take some time. Alternately, if you have completed the game and have enough money to buy Fairfax Catle, do so. Start the quest, and when you get to the throne room with the bandits, stand behind the throne, as they wil not be able to attack you. Target them, and use the expressions.
Easy "The Workhorse" achievement
Start Level 1 of the Blacksmith job, and do not quit after getting all 100 gold. Keep going until your multiplier is 10 because this is the slowest job level.
Easy end game achievements
At the end of the game when you are back in the Spire to get your revenge against Lucien, make sure you save, then continue the game. Once done, face and kill Lucien. Select one of the three choices Theresea presents you with. After you unlock the achievement, immediately reset the Xbox 360. Choose to continue the game to get the next achievement until all three have been selected and unlocked. You can reset the Xbox 360 a fourth time to select the choice you really wanted.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
The Pooch Pamperer (5 points): Play fetch with your dog, or see another Hero's dog play.
The Archaeologist (5 points): Dig up something the dog has discovered, or see another Hero do so.
The Dog Trainer (5 points): Teach your dog a trick, or see another Hero's dog learn one.
The Persuader (5 points): Convince a villager to give you a present, or see another Hero do so.
The Show-Off (5 points): Impress a villager with a perfect expression, or see another Hero do so.
The Romantic (10 points): Take a villager on a perfect date, or tag along to one. Location and expressions are all-important.
The Spouse (10 points): Marry a villager, or attend the wedding of another Hero.
The Parent (10 points): Have a child, or be there for the birth of another Hero's child.
The Hunter (5 points): Kill a sweet, innocent, fluffy bunny rabbit (remember, safety's off!)
The Gargoyle (25 points): Find the gargoyles' legendary treasure.
The Chicken Kicker (5 points): Kick a chicken a good distance, or see one getting kicked.
The Cliff Diver (5 points): Cliff dive 500 feet, or see another Hero do so.
The Workhorse (10 points): A Hero must achieve a high-enough chain while performing a job.
The Hero Of Many Names (5 points): Change your Hero's title, or see another Hero change theirs.
The Teaser (5 points): Make bandits respond to expressions with fear, anger, mirth, and confusion... during combat!
The Property Magnate (10 points): A property must be sold for twice the price it was bought for.
The Rogue (5 points): Steal something undetected from a building while there are people nearby, or see another Hero do so.
The Illustrated Hero (5 points): Tattoo every part of your Hero's body, or see another Hero do so.
The Executioner (10 points): Sacrifice ten people in the Temple of Shadows, or see another Hero do so.
The Gambler (10 points): A Hero must win 500 gold at a pub game in one sitting, having tried each game type at least once.
The Bigamist (10 points): Get married a second time, whilst already married, or attend the second wedding of another Hero.
The Swinger (5 points): Take part in a debauched bedroom party with several participants.
The Pied Piper (10 points): Start a party where at least five villagers are dancing, or see another Hero do so.
The Party Animal (10 points): Get five villagers drunk in under three minutes, or see another Hero do so.
The Menace To Society (5 points): Commit an act of public indecency, or see another Hero commit one.
The Black Knight (10 points): Shoot the weapons from a hollow man's hands, blow off his head and then kill him for good!
The Duellist (10 points): String together a full-speed chain attack, or see another Hero do so.
The Sharpshooter (10 points): Hit three enemies with one shot, or see another Hero do so.
The Archmage (10 points): A Hero must kill five human enemies with one spell.
The Ruler Of Albion (100 points): Amass a 2.5 million gold real estate empire, or be there when another Hero does.
The Hoarder (25 points): Collect every silver key, or see another Hero do so.
The Goth (5 points): A Hero must dye their hair black, and wear a black outfit and black makeup.
The Completionist (50 points): Get all expressions, pet tricks and abilities, or see another Hero do so.
The Paragon (15 points): Reach 100% good or evil, or see another Hero do so.
The Extremist (15 points): Reach 100% purity or corruption, or see another Hero do so.
The Celebrity (50 points): Reach 50,000 renown, or see another Hero do so.
The Artisan (10 points): Succeed at one job to Level 5, or see another Hero do so.
The Dollcatcher (10 points): Collect all the Hero dolls, or see another Hero collect them.
The Muse (5 points): Inspire the Bard to compose songs celebrating your great deeds.
The Companions (10 points): Perform a perfect co-op expression.
The Double Threat (10 points): Get a co-op combat bonus.
The Philanthropist (10 points): Send a gift to an Xbox LIVE friend, or watch another Hero send one.
The Whippersnapper (25 points): A child Hero must collect five gold pieces.
The New Hero (50 points): The terror of Bower Lake must be defeated.
The Hero Of Strength (100 points): Complete The Hero of Strength.
The Hero Of Will (100 points): Complete The Hero of Will.
The Hero Of Skill (100 points): Complete The Hero of Skill.
The Sacrifice (25 points): A Hero must choose 'The Needs of the Many'.
The Family (25 points): A Hero must choose 'The Needs of The Few'.
The Egomaniac (25 points): A Hero must choose 'The Needs of the One'.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users