2 replies to this topic

#1 Nemeciz

Nemeciz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:46 AM

Hello this is my first post.

I started downloading NXE today and when the xbox restarted and was gonna install the final part of NXE I got the error message:
"Canīt download the update. To test your connection, open system settings and select Network settings, Test Xbox LIVE Connection
If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support."

When I test my connection I get all the way to the final test where it tries to connect to xbox live. The meter goes about halfway and then I get the message about applying/downloading the update. When I try this same thing happens like before. I cant download the update.

It seems like it connects to xbox live and then wants to install the update, fails with that and disconnects from live as a result of not downloading this update. Iīm pretty sure about this because when I start Guitarhero 2 it wants to apply a game update and "disconnects from live" although I never had the chance to actually be on live"
I can still update games so the connection to live must be active although somethings wrong

Iīve tried to reboot my router but that didnt help. Also the glitch with the leaked NXE where you could connect to live did not work either. But this is not the leaked NXE version. I downloaded this from xbox live this morning but it did not download the part after the console restarts.

The error codes I got was:

W: 0000-000B
X: 0000-F001
Y: 22A0-4000
Z: 8015-1002
ID: 0006-0000

Some say the Z-code is about "need of update". I have no proof of this. If anyone knows what it means or how I can fix this please tell me
I appreciate all help I can get. Iīve seen other people with the same problem but no solutions.

#2 DashKiller

DashKiller

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:36 AM

Just download the update and you'll be fine. (I had that error yesterday, I had the leaked NXE and the update for the final simply wasn't out yet.. Should be now though. I could simply log into my live account and update.)

Edited by DashKiller, 20 November 2008 - 06:37 AM.

#3 Nemeciz

Nemeciz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:29 PM

But how? Xbox live wont let me download the update since it starts downloading and directly gets the error message i described.

As i said I have never installed the leaked NXE just tried to download the final on the 19th frpm xbox live

Edited by Nemeciz, 20 November 2008 - 02:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users